Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 1, 2010

1st Day of The New Year

Todays is 1.1.2010.1st Day of the New Year.Yesterday I watched BBC broadcast the New celebration around the world.So Amazing!Lots firecrackers and Neon.I love the one in Moscow the most.Seeing the celebration in Moscow made me wondering whether my best bud Kristina is there as well.I know how she likes to be involved in something happening like that.Miss you,K.At 1st,our 4 weeks holidays seems long and I'm enjoying every bit of it.yeah,Every bit of it!I enjoyed waking up late after sleeping at 3am watching good movies with hubby.I enjoyed going to the city and shopped for groceries in the morning..Ahh,so relaxing.But..But..time flies sooo very fast,hokey?Now its 1st of Jan,which means another 2 weeks my school will re-opens again.How come?No.No.Don't take this privillege from me.Pleaseeee..
Owh yes,yesterday,it snows again.I wished it snows heavily as I can play snowball fight with my Kyra.But,it doesnt.And it stops today.I wished it snows again tomorrow so I can finish my Snowman:(
Yesterday I told hubby that I'm a bit nervous this year.Why?becoz I'm entering the 30's series,no more 20 plus.Erkk?What to do.My aunty said that women are like wine,the older the better.Hahahaah,good,kan?Since this year I'm going to enter the age of 30 I wanna share my last Birthday Celebration of 20's series.The Celebration was held at Putra palace,Perlis in April 2009.Apart from having cake,me and hubby tapau food from Linda,Kola Perlis.We had grilled Fish,squids,prawns,crabs and vege.Puas makan,ha!We had sooo much fine.Everyone was there,completo! Thank you all for being there and thanks for all the prezzie.This year we cant celebrate together as I'm farr awayy from Malaysia.This year is the 1st time I'll celebrate my birthday overseas.Its ok,pasrah ajelah..Readers,dont bother bout my chubbiness,yeah.Its Genetic!Hahaha.Yess,I'm a chubby girl,always been the chubby one in my family.Takpelah,a bit chubby,janji cute,ye dak?hahahaha,haru!Below are the picture of my birthday last year.Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy


Us..Miss you all


Seafood(Teringinla pulaks ha)



Me with Ayu(One n Only Biras ..For now..)



     Me with Kyra and  Na,one n only sis in law.



Me with Mamat Poyo(Darlin Hubby)
Tak abis2 nak wat lawaks ha



Okay you all.Gonna cook dinner now.Today's menu just Chicken Rice,Chiow!


0 ulasan: