Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 11, 2010

Serabutttttttttttt....

Today I suddently remember bout something.Something that i've put at the back of my head for months now.But as the time is near,I kept thinking bout it again and now I'm very-very stress.Its study-relations and yes,its very personal.As for now,I dont have any clue how the hell I'm gonna deal with it or ways to settle it.Tak Nampak Jalannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!It would be nice if we can wake up everyday with zero problem.But thats impossible la kan for us human..I soooooooooooo hate to think bout this!Why la my life nie banyak sangat dugaan nya?Kadang I get so demotivated and just wanna break down and cry.Yess,Cry!But crying wont solve my problem.As for now,saya BUNTU+SERABUTS+DEPRESSED+MELT DOWN.I just wanna escape laaaa....hadoila..If I dont think bout it,it will come sooner or later.If I think bout it,apa satu keja pon tak jalan.Masalah oh masalah,get off my shoulder!Don't ever come back!

0 ulasan: