Arrgghh..so tiring!But I..nope..we had sooo much fun.Went to my friends house near the University this morning.Reached there around 11am and she prepared us this:-
Yeap!Nasi Lemak..but there's salted fish that goes with it but I forgot to snap the pics.Then my friend Sham made Murtabak for us.I was soo impressed.Yelah,kan,dok overseas nie ingredient is a bit limited then time consuming lagie.The murtabak was so nice.I loved it.delicious,but silly me,again lupa nak snap pics.eh,wait,I think I snapped the pics but dunno which folder i save it in.Sowiey.So,after breakfast to,the 3 of us,Laili,Sham and me pon dok chit chat la.So,i took that opportunity to ask Sham bout the murtabak recipe. Oh gosh,it was easy peasy lemon squeezy.Maybe I will try to make some next week and give out the recipe yeah.I also asked Sham bout Paris.The accomodation,the train tix,etc.My daughter nie bothers me everyday tau,ajak pi Paris.How?Looks like her daddy kena jugakla bring us to Disneyland Paris.Insya Allah,hope ada rezeki lebih:).Then habis dah chit chat tu,we called the kids to come down and go sledging.On our way to the hill,we saw this:-
An Igloo!!!Wah,whoever that build this is a genius!It was sooo warm inside tau.The kids happy sangat.See their face.Their mom pon sama.I jakun,hokey!This is the 1st time I see igloo tau,I mean Live la,kan.Of coursela its not as neat as the Eskimos Igloo yg we watch in TV tuh,but,jadiilah.After snapping pics by the igloo,we all pon startlah our expedition.Why I say expedition?Becoz kena mendaki pulak to the hill where we're going sledging,kan.10 minutes hike jadie 20 minutes pulak.Why?Taking pictures la.I pon tatau la why I so giler with taking pics tau.Pi mana pon mesti nak snap pics.My hobby tu.So,this is some of the pics i took:-
See this picture above?Tu diaa...sampai2 there,umat manusia nie penuh!I thought its gonna be just us,kan,but man,I was wrong.Its like a sledge festival pulak up there.So many people until we must take turn pulak nak tsledging.If I'm not mistaken,there's about 30 people there.Crowded,with people,dogs la.memang happening gilerr!I yang ye2 nk try sledging nie ended up went down 1 time ajer.Malu la,hahahaha.But it was fun,gayat.I was going too fast until I have to brake using my hands and feet.Boleh pulak masa sledging tuh my camera slipped from my hand,so,Kyra had to go back and find it along the path.Did I told you it was FUN?Super Fun!.Its been a while tau since I had fun.But the highlight of the day is Kyra la.She,Sofya and Halili went down like 5 times kot..3 kids on 1 sledge!What?dont believe me?Ha,take a look at this pictures:-
You can imagine all the screaming la.Everybody was happy today.We took 1 last picture before I go back at 1pm.This is the pics:-




1 ulasan:
ooOoOO IGLU!!! I soo am going to make one!! heheh that would be our next project dengan bebudak ni nanti .. this whole week is going to be snowing.
Post a Comment