Please read this blog title ala2 Arnold Schwartzenager in Terminator,hokeyy?Hahahaha.Sorry my dear2 readers.I'm having my 'jiwa Kacau" moments.masuk in my closet japs.After enuff bermuram durja,now I'm out again.With new strength adn energy..ala2 lepas minum minuman tenaga Pearl Kacip Fatimah Orang kampung tuh...muehehehe.The problem that bothered me the other day is regarding my Visa la.To renew the visa we need to have certain amount of money in our bank accounts.Mine dah shrink as we have to buy car,kan,pay the house rentals for 6 months lagie and Car insurans and road tax lagie...Stressed Tahap dewa,hokeyy.
But alhamdulillah I have loyal friends and family members yang close to me,give me support and motivation..plus my lecturer..so,I'm okay again.Life is tough.Staying here in UK not all fairt-tales tau.Not about shopping,travelling sumer.sometimes orang nampak kita stay kat UK nie mesti orang cakap,wah,bestnya dok UK.Hidup everywhere pun is the same.there's always problem..Problem nie dimana2 jer.Baik in Malaysia,India ka,UK ka..uurrgghhh...So,to tell you the truth,bukan semuanya indah kat UK nie..part yang tak indah pon melambak jugak.But being me,I malas nak blog psl benda2 yang tak seronok sangat coz I understand some of you dahla stress balik keja kan,then bukak my blog,tu diaa...dok blog bout negativity pulak,lagila stress you all,kan kan?So,better I blog bout fun stuff jer,but..but..sometimes bila mai angin kus2 I time I tengah mandom tuh,maafkan jerlah If I express my dissatisfaction ker or kebosanan ker or kemuram durjaan ka..Sabar jeklah dek nonn...
So,today i'm gonna update bout my Kyra.She's crazy about guitar now.maybe becoz her dad plays guitar,kan.So,maybe its in her blood also.Hari2 she plays guitar..Mentor dia ialah my hubbyla..Wanna see?
Currently she's using her dad's gitar kapok.We're planning to buy her own in this one or 2 months..Its not cheap yeah.The other reason is we wanna observe her 1st..Takut after few days she lost interest.Other than guitar,she wants to learn how to play piano as well.That one tunggulah at least until end of this year ke kan..Kena kumpul duit duluuuuuuuuuuuuu...
So,the other day I told you all I ader buat Easy Peasy Murtabak,kan..The making process took me around 5 mins saja.Ha?Talak percaya?Believe me...Thats why namanya easy Peasy Murtabak..So,if sesapa mengidam tuh,weekends nie boley buat..weekdays pon okay since its very2 simple and easy..Plus yummy too..Kids usually loves this!This murtabak I'm gonna call EPLS murtabak..Why?EPLS stands for what?yeap,Easy Peasy lemon Squeasy Murtabak.My Kyra suka sangat cakap EPLS tau!So,I pinjam sat phrase nie..hahahahaha.So,see for yourself,pics is a bit dissappointing since my camera battery weak pulak..Ops2,lupa nak bagi credit to my friend.My friend,sham yang ajar us how to made these.So,Sham,thanks dear...
So,memula you can prepare the fillings first.Up to you la,whether you want chiscken,beef or potatoes,kan.Since this time is darurat time,so I sebat sardin and potato sajalah..Lantak pi lah,kan.So,you dah prepare whatever fillings you want tu,you can add like 2 eggs and a bit of salt then pukul semua seperti picture above.Kalau lazy to think tuh,just buat inti karipap,easy,kan..Then,after dah sekata tuh,hehehehe,this is the interesting part..the kulit murtabak.Yang paling haru and melambatkan kerja is the kulit kan..sepasal nak uli tepung cam roti canai pulak,dengan minyak sapi bagai..Huhuhuhu.So,I'm gonna teach you all how to CHEAT.Yeap,CHEAT...Kita gunakan this 'secret weapon' yeah to replace the tepung.Apa dia?Look at this pics:-
Can you see it??? Yeap darllingss,Its kulit popiah yang boley dibeli di mana2 supermarket near to your house yer..Ala,carik kat Frozen punya department..gerenti Jumper!!So,dah beli kulit popiah tuh,take off one by one,make sure just one tau,as this kulit popiah suka lekat 2,3 keping all together..If too thibk kulit tuh,tak elok jadinya...Then tebarlah kulit popiah ittew..Then put the filling and after that lipatlah macam envelope...After that panaskan kuali and put a bit of oil.Just Vege oil or minyak biasa,if nak more kick,leh pour in some minyak sapi..memanggg Berbaloi!Huhuhuhu.So,after frying,jadilah like this:-
Hihihihi.Sedappppppppppp..Cubalah EPLS Murtabak nie..gerenti tak menyesal.Plus the preparation is very easy and jimat time.Just 5 mins.Try it,okay?




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment