Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 7, 2010

Bored

I'm not workin today but as usual woke up early to prepare Kyra to school.Today I packed her an apple,yoghurt and croissant.I felt a bit awkward as I didnt hear any noise from the school field.Usually nearly 9am,it would be a bit noisy as children playing in the field.Around 9am,my darl sended her to school.But then,5 minutes later,I heard a doorbell.I was quite surprised seeing Kyra with her dad.Rupanya her school was closed because of the snow.happy that girl!As for me,today got to submit the Wall Street Crash Assignment.Borringgggggg.I hate it la.Especially when I need to do something during the term break.Hello,why is it called a term break?Break means breakla.Ni tidak,i got 2 assignment to submit.One the Wall street thing,the other one is Quantitative Methods.QM nie pon I hate jugaks(melampau) Semua tak suka,pehal,kan?hahahaahaha.Then,I spend like 1 hour kot doing my essay then i was so sleepy,I ended up sleeping with hubby.Sleeping jer tau,not "sleeping" as in inverted comma.How la,the snow falled tak henggat punya.Cold and bored=sleep.At that time it was 11am kot.I was thinking nak nap a while around 2 hours,kan.Mak oii,I ended up waking up at 5pm!7 hours sleeping!Boley gitu?Haru sungguh!Maybe becoz I have not been sleeping well enuff kot since last week.Tido around 3am,6am dah jaga,kan.Mana tak exhausted.Bangun2 tido jek,terus felt so stupid.I have this feelings tau if I sleap too much,I bangun I akan bad mood tau.So,dahla woke up late,my Wall street essay pulak problem.Then I dah warn my Kyra dont disturd me as I need to finish it and send it by email today.Minah tuh pulak dok called me several time.First time,I sabar lagi,then 2nd time she called me,kenalah marah.Dahla I dok bad mood as the result of sleeping too much tadie,kan,dengan unfinished essay lagie.hadoila,free jer minah tuh kene fire ha.What to do.nasib dia lah dapat mama yang emotionally unstable,kan.Hahahaha.Then,during me finishing the essay rasa guilty plaks tengok my girl terkebil2 after kena fire,kan.I finished my essay as soon as possible,then masuk kitchen and start cooking.I pon masak her favorite food which is Ayam Berempah and Kurma Telur.Then around 9pm hubbylicious balik then we had dinner togetherla,the 3 of us.My Kyra makan 3 pinggan tuh.Huahauahua,teruk kan I,lepas fire2 anak,pandai pulak nak make up.Kalau dengan my darl,senang jek nak make up.Are you thinkin what i;m thinkin?Yeah,you feel me bebeh!Sorry today nothin interesting to blog about.Winter=Bored=Otak Beku=Physically Lazy.Memandangkan I'm bored today,and nothin to write about,I'm gonna have to stop now.Before I merapu and melalut ke mana hala.Chow noe.Byeee.

0 ulasan: