Heyluuuu all.Sorry again for not to update my blog as often as I used to.My classes have started so I have little time to do my own thing.My takeaway business will re-open next week.It has stop for almost 2 weeks due to transportation problem..so hopefully things will get better by next week.Well,this post is gonna be short as I'm not well today.Yes dear,i'm down with flu,cough,phelgm,fever and sore throat.I was advised by my GP to stay at home,self quarantine as I got the symptoms,kan.But not to worry,after sleeping all day and lotsa paracetamol I'm gettin better.However,I sounded like a frog now..not sexy at all my voice!
So,after resting almost 1 whole day,waking up fresh,mulalah my mind nie menerawang.And mulalah my fingers itchy nak bukak handbags website,kan.I actually adore this model lama dah,since it was released 1 or 2 years ago.But then,hubby dah belikan Aigner kan,so,diam sekejapla.Now tangan dah gatal balik.Teringat this 'cinta lama'.Haiyoo..howla?Dahla mahai,dekat RM6k.Mati mana nak carik duit??Hmm..I'm not a handbag collector,and its not easy for me to like or adore a handbag.Susahh woo..Usually memang love at the 1st sight la.If 1st time saw it and didnt like it,thats it lah,kan.So,this is the winner,the one that my hear desire.When to get it dunno lagie,tengah dok pujuk2 darling nie..hadoila,gotta give excellent 'service' la kot nampaknya..Jahat,kan I?Huahuahaahaua.What to do,dah angau tahap gaban dah,dok teringat jer nie...:-
Memang cun giler LV Monogram Vernis Brentwood ini.They have 2 colours which is red and Amarante.This is Amarante. I love the adjustable handle tuh..coz I can adjust it to my liking and comfortableness kan..Looking at any angle pon,memang this is a winner bag lahh..But..but..hubbylicious I nie 'kureng' skets dgn Vernis.Mamat nie suka full leather mcm my Aigner yang dia pilihkan.My Aigner yang I got for my birthday tu is full leather dark brown..boley tak I never took picture of it???never really cross my mind nak put it in my b log..tataulah i lupa ker or lazy..hahahaha..Nanti2lah,one fine day time I free I will show you all.Oklah,I need to sleep now,gotta go to work early tomorrow..So,thats it for now..Chiow.




1 ulasan:
Meen, sian u keangauan kekeke. But tu lah dah lama aim that bag kan. Now good offer tu hehe.
p/s: Background pic blog tak tahaannnnn!!!! Our pakwe kah ituuu kekekeke.
Post a Comment