I had a longgggggggggggg day today,4 hours of straight lecture.If its not Economics maybe I'll be alive and kickin.The problem is 4 hours of Economics lecture!!!!I have to use my tiny brain to think and make sense of it you know.Urrgghh..Blame me,dah tua2 pon nak belajar lagie,padan muka!My lecturer told me its better finish school terus buat degree and straight away Masters,senang!.Yang I pulak,time orang belajar,gatal nak kawen,time orang kawen,baru terkedek2 nak belajar.But what to do,ambition high,kan,so,kenelah ada paper!
Owh2,just spend time with my daughter.I promised her that 1 hour before she sleeps everyday,I will spend quality time with her doing what she wants.Yesterday we do Maths together as she wants me to explains on fraction (pecahan) and division.So,I taught her the simplest way and she gets it!Bravo Meen(pat shoulder!). Sometimes,teaching children nie kena bagi them the sensible and simplest way,kadang dalam text book pon complicated,kan.So,kita must improvise lah bagi depa interested and understand more.
Yesterday,kan,ada orang ordered Fish Assam pedas and ayam masak kicap tau..Then I taruk tepi seketul small fish for my hubby to taste.Coz ada lebay,kan.Mamat tuh kagum giler,he even said that he thinks its the best assam pedas he ever tasted..Boleyy????Huahuahauahuah.this is the 1st time tau I cooked assam pedas.Why?My anak,Kyra tak minat!She's so fussy bout food tau,geramm kadang.Hubby pon not into assam pedas sangat.But lepas i buat laksa assam the other day,he fell in love la pulak..You all perasan tak,kadang benda makan kan if its little or its not our,sedapp sangat,kan?Kalau buat plenty biasa jek,tapi kalau kene berebut2 tuh terus jadik sedap..Weird,eh??
Eh,story bout food,terus lupa bout my tittle.I sebenarnya tengah fenin tau dengan my anak.She grows up way TOO FAST and its scary!I know that girls matured faster than boys,but..but..still, rasa my baby's mind is developing rapidly.Tak terkejar ha.Sometimes I was so amused with her views towards things tau.Dulu kan if i told her I took leave to spend time with my husband kan,dia leh tanya soalan cepu mas nie tau,"Did you have sex with him"?Boleh????Hadoilah..I pun tak tau lah nak reply what.Mula2 kan she told us sex is two people,man and women mouth kissing.Then after 6 months she elaborates it to sex is man and woman mouth kissing and wearing undergarments.Then,sex is man and women mouth kissing and naked and the man will fondle the women's br**st.Aduss..I dunno lah how.I did'nt let her watch adult movie,tau.The problem is Transformers pon ada aksi romance,how??Then me and her dahla hantu Twilight,then taulah,Twilight pon ada 'ringan-ringan' jugaks.Nasib lah dia tak tau the detail about sex, matilahhh...Now nie kan dia dah ada modal baru tau,dia dok busy tanya whether me and his dad pernah have sex or not?Macamana nak jawab tuh! Tuhla I dok pening now nie.Takkan nak jawab ya.So,I said No lah,kan.Kang panjang cerita if I said yes. She's just 7 tau when she 1st asked bout this stuff.I masa 7 years old dok kalut main getah,main guli,main basikal,main batu seremban.I knew bout sex pon coz Sains masa form 3 ader tajuk pasal seks,kan.Those sperm and ovum.Masa tuh i geli tau,yelah,baru 15.Bila teacher sebut man's private part and sperm jek,mulalah toleh kiri kanan tengok member and cebik..yucks la kunun..Poyo jek!Sekarang??Muahahaha,paham2 ajeklah makna question mark tuh kan.Tadi pulak my anak tengok you tube,tetiba came accross video from Malaysia,tetiba jek tanya I mama,what is BEROMEN?Again??.I malas nak reply,I just said bad things jer then asked her to view other video.Pusing kepalaku.Now she's going to be 9,nine yeah,not nineteen!You all agak2 la kan 10 years,oh no need 10 years la,5 years from now agaknya apalah dia nak tanya I??I memang dah pass that job to my darl dah,the bird and the bees thing.I dunno how to explain,biar her fatherlah,senang!Hahahahaha.So,apa experience you guys dengan karenah pelik anak-anak???




3 ulasan:
Aiyark! I'm not ready for this!!!
I know..scary eh??I never asked my parents this kinda question tau..kira tau-tau sendiri jer..Children nowadays,high curiousity level tau..I blame the TV and internetlah jugak..Tuh pun i supervise the programme and the website she surf..Mostly barbie games and make-up games jer..tapi tulah,dok kt UK nie citer Hannah Montana pon ada kissing2...fenin2...
Serba salah dibuatnya dengan her questions tau..
me dulu takot gile nk tny soalan gini. huhuh... :P
Post a Comment