Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 6, 2010

Snow Again..Food Cravings?

Ola2 all..My title today is definately not synchronize at all !I just came back from work nie.Hubbylicious picked me up just now.Then came back,dia prepared breakfast for us sambil I check my FB and blog,boleyy gitu???Hahaha,yelah,wifey dia baru balik from work,kan,baru jer nak loosen up skets.Bagi can,la.I just liked it when my hubby pamper me.Like help me to cut my nails,comb my hair.Suka!Owh2,kami memang weird.In malay tradition,wifey do everything can for hubby,sometimes even put on the socks and shoes.Hubby I do everything himself,just sometimes I helped to wash his face,ala2 facial session gittew.Most of the time,he's the one yang pamper me.Like I said,cutting my nails,combing my hair.Sometimes help trimming my brow!Aci dak?Hahahaah.My hubby nie very artistic tau,sometimes he helped me and Kyra to draw the henna on our hands.Cantik his work!That's why I trust him with my brows.But..But,dont get me wrong,I'm NO queen control or Lady Boss.He just likes to pamper us.Not only me,as time nak comb hair,he comb both me and my daughter's hair.Best,kan orang sikatkan our hair.rasa disayangi.hahahaha.

Owh2,as I was typying nie,snow is pouring heavily.Heavy sangat!Terasa sangat winter,hokey?Snow here macam beskut Chipsmore tau,now you see it,now you dont!.sometimes,it snowed for like 3 days,then stop 3-4 days,then snowed again.Confuse2.But snow nie macam nasib jer,ada my friend yang used to stay in UK for 3 years nie told me that in  years,just once she experienced the snow,tau.So,memang its our rezeki that we got snow in our 1st year here.Alhamdulillah:)So,forgive me for the jakun-ness(ayat syok sendiri).Now UK a bit chaos la regarding the snow.More than 2,000 schools are closed! I'm watching BBC also now nie so I can update you all.Ada this guy nie stuck in highway for 15 hours because of the snow! Here if snow dah covered the road,its hard to drive as your car will come to a stall.Pegun,tamau move at all.So,most of the drivers just abandoned their cars on the road!Kesian,kan.Since I'm in a good mood today,so I wanna share the snow pics with you.This is the snow at the time I'm updating my blog.Beautiful,kan.So heavy la.Nampak tak my Kyra?Over giller!:-


Snows Pouring in My Backyard



Beautiful Scenery



Stunt Girl

In this coldness,kan,I startla miss Malaysia,but not the weather though.I'm a cold weather person.Memang suka sejuk.So,dont think I miss the malaysian weather so much : p.I miss the food the most.yes I do.I miss the night market,I miss the best kebabs ever in Jalan TAR,I miss the Penang Nasi Kandar,the Rojak Buah with extra keropok and kacang tumbuk.I miss Keli goreng with Gulai Ikan.Huwwwaaaa..homesick sebab food,boley??Hahahaha.Owh2,I miss Popiah S.S Ali in Ipoh.The best Evaaa!What to do,3 more years here, redha jerlah.Sila see the pix below.Tempting kannnn,itu Fish head,arrghh...mengidamnya(xda isik)..


Nasi Kandaq Kuah Campoq..mak aii

Owh yes,the other day I told you bout my Fridge magnets collections,right?I just started to collect this kinda old and retro edition tau.I loved it!But a bit expensive la.Takpelah,since tak beli ne handbag,I splurge on FM's jeklah(ayat keciwa).So,on the left is the classic FM's that I start collecting just end of last year.The right one is my favourite FM's.I bought it in Amsterdam last year.Its actually 2 pieces tau but can sambung2.I loike!


After I got the new FM's from my friend,I will update some more picture,yeah.Ok babes,I need to stop now,nak accompany my husband to an interview.Please pray that he'll get the job,then we can go travel.Heheh.what do you as readers get??Yeap,you will get to see the pix!And I might sell off some of my FM's to you.Hehehehe.Btw,you all da mengidam pe2 food x?

0 ulasan: