Bonjourrrr..I wanna share sumthin bout divorce with all of you but before that I wanna update bout the snow condition in UK.I heard from the news its the worst in a decade!Can you belive that.Dahla this is my 1st year in UK.But,I'm so thankful that I get to experience this as last year we just got a tiny winy amount of snow.I woke up early today,gettin ready then go to work.I dont think its going to snow this morning as there's no major indication,kan.Unfortunately,just after I finished work,snow falls heavily.I didnt bring any umbrella nor hooded jacket.Darn!Then I have to walk in the snow to wait for my husband.My darl usually took 15 mins from home to the city centre,but today,jadi half and hour.Why?Coz some cars got stucked in the snow and cant move.So,there I was,waiting for him in the cold,thanfully there's roof,if not,I wud be drenched.We reached home about 10.30am I think.Guess what me and Kyra did?Dont ask bout my darl,Lost case mamat poyo tuh.Every day pon especially during the snow you can find him in 1 place.Where?Under the duvet! Me and Kyra like alwaysla,kan.Snowball Fight.We managed to took some pics today.Nahhhh.See for yourself!
The Park
Kyra in the park
Me..wah,Aigner I enterprame la..
us..2 eskimos..
Kyra..What style is this?
We had so much fun,throwing snow to each other.We laughed,we giggle like what.And me,hahahaha,being a kid again.Mesti you all dah bored kan almot everyday talk bout snow.What to do?I heart Snow.I love it!
Ok2,sudah2 la bout snow,kan.The title today is a bit serious and sensitive,not just for me but others as well.I wrote bout this because 3 of my friends is actually in divorce dilemma.2 of them has gone to court to settle it,while 1 more is contemplating.I pity them..but I pity the children the most.All of them still young,below 30 and their children is below 3!Hmm..Each with their own unique problems.What to say?I just lend my ears to hear.What I can do is ask them to be patient and try to motivate them to move on.Life is unfair sometimes.It must be really painful kan when ur own husband,the man that you loved betray you,cheated on you or hurt you physically and emotionally.I've been hurt before but I always believe in 2nd chance.I understand that we are just an imperfect human being.We make mistakes,we're not Nabi,kan.I believe that by forgiving someone,it makes our heart purer.But,tengok jugalah salah apa,kan?If my husband cheats on me,I dont think so.As for me,trust cant be build in 1 day.I remember reading something bout women's heart.Women's heart is like a mirror.If it falls,you can glue it back,but it wont be the same as the new mirror..There would be patches everywhere.Just like women's trust.If betrayed ones,of course we can forgive but the level of trust will never be the same again..EVER!Trust me.Marriage is a gambling actually.You dont know what's gonna happend in the end,kan.Sometimes you think you've choosen the right man,but it turned out to be not.Some people is such a hypocrite.Time bercinta sakan,depa tak tunjuk their flaws,but after kahwin,mulala kluar semua weird stuff from the closets,kan?We always heard that women are unpredictable,but for me kan,man pon samer jugaks.Sometimes they want us to pamper them,sometimes they want us to back off.Taking care of a man is like playing a kite.You let them fly by themselves but always hold the rope.When you think they've gone too far,you pull them back.Sometimes kahwin lelaki baik pon,lepas kahwin boley tetiba jadi mean and evil.It can happend tau,especially guys yg senang terpengaruh with others like their peers,kan.Nauzubillah.I'm so thanful my darl nie bukan jenis yang suka hang out.He prefers lepak at home with us.He once told me that everytime he went out with his guy friends he will always think of me,how nice it would be if he's with me instead.Can you believe that?The other day,I babble at him,kan,bout him sleeping jer.He replied saying,its better that he sleep at home,at least I know where he is,sure dah tak kuar dengan pompuan,kan.Hahahha.betol jugak!To women out there yang mengalami kegagalan in ur marriage,please..dont give up and dont put the blame on anyone.It can happend to anybody.Pointing fingers wont do you any good.You can be sad,off course..but dont put too much pressure on urself.Please..please remember that its not the end of the world.You still have ur children to take care of.Be strong,its okay to fall,but get up back,you can do this.Dont let anybody bring you down.No need to mourn over unthankful man,They're just NOT WORTH IT!Cheers...




2 ulasan:
hmmm if only life was that easy. If only marriage was that easy .. if only if only if only.
I think we have to learn to move on. Yes the heart breaks. but we have to take the responsibility to mend it together.
But the line should be drawn somewhere. for me, selagi tak de perempuan lain, I think I can still forgive and trust.
Yup,sometimes its hard to belive that your friend that just got married like 2,3 years ago dah kecoh pulak nak divorce.Common problem is affairs,In laws,drugs.
Yup,bout other women tuh,I pun sama.I think if it involves other women,it means,they betrayed their love to us.I can never imagine that!
Post a Comment