Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 25, 2010

Preparation...

Today is a busy day..Woke up quite early and lazying on the couch watching crap programmes.Blame my Kyra lahh..What to do?We have 1 TV,so whoever wakes up 1st get to choose their programme lahh..After brunch,which is Fox biscuit dipped in hot milk tea,I took a bath and went out straight away.We went to buy our take-away stuffs.My initial plan was to cook sardin and ommelette jer for lunch.Tetiba malas...Then after that take-away shopping,tetiba rajin plaks,apart from teringin nak makan mutton,kan...So,on the way back,drop by to the halal butcher and bought half kilo of mutton meat.Balik tuh,berkobar-kobar then terus masuk kitchen and start cooking..I had to cooked it for almost 40 minutes because it must be cooked in slow cooking method..If its too hot,then the meat will tend to harden..Tak sedap pulak!Thats why api must be slow,selain dari to preserved the meat tenderness,the taste will be better coz minyak from mutton tuh akan bersatu dengan the curry,kan.So,this is how its look like:0



We loved it..Sedap gilerrrr (perasan)..hahahaha,nie my darl and Kyra yang cakap ek..So,hows ur weekends??

3 ulasan:

Nana said...

Pandainye you masak!! sob sob I wish I could could half as good as you! mesti sedap I makan hari2 kan!:( isk! tegiur tengok your gambar!!!

meenyusuf said...

hahaha..nanti arr you mai Norwich bebila I jamu you eh..nanti i dapat tukar keta sebulan 2 nie,I pi umah you kt Birm..nanti I bwk my cooking..

Nana said...

ooo no prob. anytime you want to come down to birm singgah aje :D we all no hal punya. nanti datang suruh hubby you bawak guitar. boleh jamming dengan mozard :D