Its New Year!!!!Confetti everywhere..Alhamdulillah,thank god for all the blessings,we are in the new year now.So,new year means new resolution,kan?hahaha.Apart from being a better muslimah,a better wife,a better daughter and a better mother,mestilah ada material stuff involve,kan.wink2.One of the things that I hoped for is a new handbag.This gorgeous Chanel catches my eyes.i dunno where or when the money will come from,what I know is I so want this bag.Wanna peek?Nahhhh..

Cute kan this blackie?I must work extra hard in 2010 so that I can get what I want. I'm also hoping that my hubby will get another job so that we can save more money.since dah dok UK nie,kan,must grab this opportunity to save money.Bila lagie nak dapat this chance,kan.Betol tak?
The other thing that I'm looking forward to in 2010 is our 10th anniversary.Rhyme lah pulaks,kan..2010=10th Anniversary..Sukee...Me and my darl dah plan something special since last year dah.Hopefully menjadilah all the planning,kan.Please pray for us.Insy,if diizinkan tuhan,my darl nak bring us to here:-

Dah kebetulan dekat dah dengan France,kene grabla this opportunity,kan.Hopefully,ada rezeki,we plan to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anni in Paris.The Love City.Moga-moga dapatla,kan.And if ada rezeki lebih,we wanna bring Kyra to Disneyland as well.Pity her,dok sebut jer bout disneyland every single time she saw the advert on TV.Sigh.What to do,belum da rezeki lagie in 2009.Insy sayang,next year we go,okay?.Apart from those 2 above,I sebenarnya mengidam watch juga.Got one TH and 1 Guess,as I'm not a watch person.Sometimes ley rasa rimas,dunno why.But,I saw one that catches my eyes.One of TH la..Nanti2 lah if ada rezeki,I dapat purchase,will show you all.Ok peeps,one again,Happy New Year All!




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment