Hmm..my 1st job in UK.Surprisingly,I loved it!Suka,hokey.Supervisor do their own job,didnt check on me all the time.I always loved to work independantly rather then with people sangat.1 of the reason coz rasa rimas being observed.Uncomfortable.Like when I worked in the office in Malaysia,memang sorak skan when boss kuar meeting.Not that I nak buat something bad ker or sleeping ker,but the presence of my boss tuh buat i feel so uncomfortable.I worked like 2 hours jer per day coz I'm a student,kan.The max that I can work per week is just 20 hours and I got the other job.So,takley la nak keja more than 2 hrs,kan.For the 1st day,I'm giving it 8 on the scale of 10.Not bad.But..But,pinggang rasa cam nak patah jugaklah,as its been like 6 months kan I stay at home.So,standardla body aches sumer kan.Enuff bout my job.
Have you ever think bout us..human?Macam2 peel and attitude,kan.Sometimes the society cant get enuff of us.Time kita single,people busy body whether we have boyfriend or not?Bila kita dah engaged,orang busy ask bila nak kawen pulak.Then bila dah kawen,orang busy tanya hantaran la,honeymoon la.Then came back from honeymoon people tanya bila nak dapat anak pulak?After kita dah beranak,anak baru start walking orang dah kecoh tanya bila nak tambah anak pulak.Iskh3..Can you all shut the FCUK up?Thats why I datang UK,a part of it nak isolate myself from this bsy body people.I knowla ur anak dah berderet2 kan psl you aktif sangat projek, kan?So what?Dah its your rezeki,kan?You dont have to make other people feels bad bout themselves.Like me kan,I got married at a VERY young age.I was 20 and hubby was 28.Tapi takdelah I nak pi busy body tanya kengkawan yang bachelor bila nak kawen,kan?the question is,ada ke orang yang tak nak bahagia?There must be a reason why they are still single.I memang pissed off bila people tanya I nie planning ke or bila my daughter nak dapat adik.Pissed off dalam hati lah,kan!They dont understand that I NEVER plan pon.For me,if God allows,adalah,kan.My Kyra dah almost 9 yrs old,sapa yang tak nak another one kan.But if I menangis meratap everyday pon if God forbids,apalah kuasa I insan kerdil nie,kan.Sometimes people talk use their knee ke haper?Btw,sukati I la kan nak anak berapa pon,at least my daughter nie polite ok?tak macam yang ada anak berderet2 tapi perangai macam monkeys tuh.Ala,kids yang jenis pi umah orang nak touch everything,throwing tantrums at supermarket,yelling at their parents and elderly tuh.Kalau macam tuh,biar anak I sorang jelah.Kalau ramai tak terjaga pon buat per kan?
Quality is ALWAYS better than quantity!Remember that!
Owh yea,my cousin just gave birth this afternoon,anak ke-5.4 boys and syukur the 5th one nie dapat girl.I'm so so happy for her.Congrats Tina,miss ya babe!Sedihnya tak dapat visit her in Ipoh sana nun.agaknya I balik Malaysia baby dia dah besar mesti tak kenal I,kan?Bila tengok orang lain beranak pinak,kita nie teringinla jugak,kan.But..but,I'm to busy with sooo many things nie how la nak jaga baby.Kang tak terjaga pulak,susah!And I'm not ready lagie for that sleepless night.Seriously,I need to finish my study and capai my dreams,kan.After I dah stable,baru i nak fikir bout the new addition to the family.I memang suka sangat baby.Suka!But not now,maybe bila I almost finish my study.Child maintenance is not cheap yeah nowadays.Milk and pampers plus babysitter.If kat Malaysia,it can sometimes total up to almost RM600.Then i think no one here that I can trust to take care of the baby,kan,as me and hubbylicious is working.Dulu in Malaysia,I put my daughter in private school,Sri KL.And private education is not cheap!Some school fees can go up to RM30k per year!Can you imagine.By my anak's school takdalah that expensive,kan.Ha,bout my Kyra masuk private school pon some people disatisfied.Konon I nak berlagakla aper lah.Is it wrong that I wanna give my child the best education available?My anak tuh since kindy lagie teacher complained that she lost focus easily.Because she can read since she was 3 yrs old.then when she goes to kindy,dia dah hilang interest.So,if i put her in govt school yang 45 pupils in 1 class,nak2 dia kena dok at the back,how do you think she can learn?Dahla I dulu work in Govt office,ramaila yang mengata at my back,kan coz masukkan anak private school.Lantaklah,at least my daughter can speks English fluently and a bit of Mandarin.Moreover,I bukan mintak duit kat they all pon!That is why I tell you human nie memang complex.
Our society nie memang susah nak puas hati.They demands too much from us tau.There;s always something wrong with us.Kadang kita speaks English pon kena kutuks.I dont have anything against our national mother tongue,but if I dont build the English basic in my daughter,later in the future how are she going to compete with other race?Depa tak nak think why ramai malay graduate yang menganggur.Answernya simple ajer,They dont have a good command of English.Now company sumer nak go international,global.English is an international language.So,if we are backwards,how,kan?Tuh yang Malay graduate kalau tak jadi cikgu,kerja kerajaan ajer!Our society nie sebenarnya 'sick' tau.Why?They dont wanna accept new things,dont wanna accept the truth,still nak stay in their comfort zone.Nauzubillah.As for me,I lega sangat I can get out and experience new things and exposed my daughter to a new environment.Jauh perjalanan luas pengalaman,tak gituuuuuuu?




4 ulasan:
I love my life today because tak de orang nak sibuk tanya what is my next step?
Kadang-kadang tu kita sendiri tak tau what's the next step, so bila orang tanya tu, rimas la....
Tak tau lah kenapa orang melayu suka sangat komen apa orang lain buat. Semua orang ada hak masing-masing, and hidup diorang bukannya kacau orang lain? Tapi bila kita buat benda yang pelik (untuk org melayu) sibuklah nak bagi pendapat....
testing testing
Dear HMZ,betol,thats why Melayu nie susah nak maju,selain ortodoks,suka sangat nak fikir negatif.Kadang I rasa down juga bila depa comment mcm2,but then I always ask myself back,ada diorang kasik aku makan?Some people like to bring others down just to make themselves feel better,kan?
Pija,
Ok dah tuh,thanks dear visit my blog
hihi...
yep. i always say, people will say what they want to say, people will think what they want to think. takkan la kita nak hidup ikut cakap orang lain je kan? baik kita hidup ikut pace kita sendiri jek.
Post a Comment