While updating this post,I glanced at the clock,and its just 3.24pm.I usually update my blog at night,just before I go to sleep or while waiting for something to cook on the stove.Today,semangats baru,babe!Why?Why? tetiba today buang tebiats update blog early plaks?Jeng..Jeng..Jeng..I got a New Job!Yeah,you heard me,new job.Japs2,nak story chronology nie.I woke up early la today coz ada interview at 11am.Then jumpa dengan store supervisor,he ask me lebay kurang then told me to wait for his call.Then,we reached hoe around 12pm more or less la.Tiba-tiba..my phone rang,Yess..Call that I've been waitin for.The guy named Paul which is the Store Supervisor called to informed me that I got the job and he wants me to start TOMORROW!Alhamdulillah,I'm so thankful.Life has been a roller-coaster here.Dahla kena bayar hubby's speeding tix,memang dok menyumpah jek since yesterday,2 tix lagie tuh,WTF?Lainla kalau we all cap duit,kan.Nie dahla my other job pon maybe February boley start,hubby sorang jer work.Hadoila.However, I felt relieved coz dah dapat this new job.So,nampakla dit nak rolling in,kan.Rezeki New year.Since snow the other day I stop my takeaway sat coz jalan slippery and snow heavy so tak berani nak drive.But yesterday start again.Ada orang Malaysia here yang order Yummy fried Beef and Chicken Paprik.So,start balikla business takeaway I.Lama dah rasa tak buat takeaway.Padahal just 3 weeks.That lady yang order ada msg i kat FB cakap my food taste like mcm yg masak kat Malaysia.She asked whether kt Malaysia I ada restaurant ke haper kan.I cakap no.Sini la baru start my very 1st food business..she said no comment at all bout the taste.She said its delicious and membuka selera.Syukran2..Lega saya.Customer gives good feedback,kan.Happy ler!I selalu pesan kt my customer bagi i comment,coz I can improve.jangan segan2 nak cakap coz this is for my own good.I dont mind critics,asalkan membina lah kan.Bukan critics yang jealous tuh tau!Eh,dah corner bab takeaway pulaks.Ok2,back to my New job,kan.Wanna know where?Its here:-
Owh2,i tengah jealous nie actually.My friends ada yang travel pusing Europe.Syoknya!What I can do is just wait for my Fridge Magnets.I've been collecting it since 8 years ago,but since tak pernah ada blog before this takdala I nak blog about it,kan.Kat Malaysia,berkotak2 dah my FM.Memang If i went somewhere,I carie tu dulu,benda lain not really la.So,I'm expecting FM from Prague,Vienna,Russia,Rome,Copenhagen and Berlin.Wahh,meriah Fridge ku.Now ada around 25 sejak i datang UK nie,kat malaysia beratus dah rasanya.Nanti bila dah manyak skets I show you all ek.Okla,I think enuff updates for today.Will tell you bout my 1st day at work tomorrow yeah?Before that,sila tengok ini pics.Nie my Darl punya pics which I took at London like 5 months ago.Masanie atas double-decker bus yang round London tuh.Motif picture ini?Sila tengok betul2..
See it?Nampak what store behind?Yeap,its Next!Macam dah janji pulaks.Huhuhu,pandai jek I ambik pics,kan.Macam tau2 jek.hahaha.Ok readers,take care yeah.Chiows!





1 ulasan:
mama,congratulation on your new job
Post a Comment