Dah full stomach,we decided nak round Birm city.So,singgahla TK Maxx.Shopping centre nie nampak cam cikai jek tau,Baju pon tak tersusun.So my adik sound i cakap ek eleh,kt sinie ke yang ko kata best tuh,takder aper pun.Then I showed him brand baju2 yang kat railing tuh,kan.Terkejut badak mamat tue.Mana taknya,there's Nike,Adidas,Fila,Tommy,FCUK,CK. Ha,skali lagie adikku rambang mata.Akhirnya dia merembat 6 helai baju kt situ.Padan Muka.Sound aku,lagie ha!Last2 kau yang borong!I bought 1 nike shirt for hubby and 2 helai baju Timeberland for Kyra.We then depart from birm around 7pm and reached Norwich almost 10pm dah.i was sooo Tired.penangan queue kat Burberrylah nie!ut it was fun..There goes my Boxing day,you all..Ok,i need to stop now,my darling nak call his mum wish Happy Birthday nie.So,take care peeps..Mmuahhss
December 28, 2009
Boxing Day..
Bonjour my dear readers!Today I'm gonna blog bout my Boxing Day.For your info,this is my very 1st time experiencing Boxing Day.Dulue terpinga-pinga time people mention Boxing Day..tak tau haper!Now,since I'm in UK,baru la I understand bout Boxing Day.Our initial plan was to go to Bicester,London and Birmingham.Last minutes had to cancel London.Why?Because we stayed too long in Bicester.We planned to stay just 2 hours,but ended up almost 5 hours.
The drive from Norwich took us around 3 hrs 15 mins like that.Bicester Village is situated in Oxfordshire which is 1 hour away from London.This is my 1st time here though.
I woke up around 6am that morning.After pray and bath,siap2 sumer,we went out before 7am.We then reached Bicester around 10.15am.Naik2 exit Bicester tuh,Mak ai,the road stucked dah tau.Means dah start queueing lah..I pon dah start panicking kot2 no more parking space.After around 10 mins we got a parking and I was so happy:).FYI,parking in front the village full then the multi-storey parking in the picture above also full.They open an additional parking in the factory compound.Its quite far jugakla..We had to walk in the cold.Aduhai.But,semangat shopping punya pasal,REDAHH jerlah..We then go our way.Boy,my lil bro jalan alone.Me and kyra berdua la.Memang KELAMM Village tuh..Melayu la yang ramai!Mat saleh dah abes duit kot spend on Christmas..Hahahaha.Our 1st stop was RL kids.Belikan my Kyra 3 helai baju.All 50%,syok2..One of the baju is in the picture you will see below.The long Sleeve red RL gown with hood.Both of us loved it soo much..Sangat classy.Minah tuh tak nyempat2 dah balik,trus ajak mama dia ni pi toilet tukar baju baru.Poya btoll!Our 2nd stop is to here:-
Sini I tell you manusia selautan.tak henggat dunia punya.Not just ladies yang bagai nak rak,guys pon sama berebut.Hadoi,dalam2 kelam kabut tuh,I berjaya merembat 2 helai baju Burberry.Hallamak,pics tak snap pulak.Nanti2 if I wear it in the future I show you all yeah.Soo cheap the baju..one in Red and the other one in Black.Nak dapatkan that baju dahla sepasal.My Kyra berapa kali kena push,dia kan kecik..Huahauahuah,pity her.Nak bayar tuh yang I weak skets.Adalah almost 70 people kot in front of me..And it took me almost AN HOUR to pay,okay?Soo not cool.But,worth it,baju tuh memang cun abess..Then,after Burberry,rushed to Hugo Boss.Belikan my hubby Collared Long Sleeve Shirt..usual price almost 100 pounds.Dapat half price.Apalagie,rembatttt..Hahahaha..Here not many people.Coz ladies punya apparel limited,kan.Orang lain dok serbu Gucci,Bally,Dior,Channel.Bagus gak coz bayar 5 mins jek.So,below adalah hasil tangkapan kami.A bit only..Budget a bit tight this year.Next year siaplah,memang banyak dah plan nak beli ni ha.Hehehe
Kyra with New apparel and new Hat(She chooses herself)
Tengokla baju my Kyra and her new hat.Pilih sendiri tuh.My anak nie,kan,her taste in fashion boley tahan juga tau.She loves fashion.Her taste memang not bad at all.Tengokla saper Mama dier,kan..Hahaha..masuk bakul angkat sendiri!Haru!Ok,continue story.After Hugo Boss,jumpa my bro.Dia dok kutuk2 kata I memborong.Pehal la mamat nie.Then we all masuk CK.I memang tak penah interested pon dengan CK bags ker haper.But perfume dier nice!Boy pon mula rambang mata.Me and Kyra was so tired already,we ended up relaxing just outside CK.Tengok minah nie sempat posing lagie in the midst waiting for her uncle.
Then,after around 30 mins my bro pon kuarlah dari Calvin Klein tuh.Tengok2,dah ada bag.Dia merembat 2 jeans CK.Terus kene kutuk dgn I.Aik?tadi ngutuk aku,skang ko pulak yang over!Haru mamat tuh.Then dapat sms from my mom.Dia mintak belikan handbag.So,we went here:-
The Bag we puchased for my mama
Masuk2 Tods,not many people la,so lega..Then we choose 2 similar bags,tapi dok contemplating either Black or Brown.After half an hour we decided on the Brown coz thinking my mama dah banyak black bags,kan.:P.So,thats it in Bicester.We finished almost 2pm dah and kuar dari Bicester dah almost 2.30pm.After filling the fuel,we started our journey to Birmingham pulak.The journey was a shot one.After 1 hour,we reached Birm.1st place dituju is Subway.After tapau2,we walked to this restaurant for our dinner.
1st time makan Chinese food yang di masak oleh Paki,hokey?Kelakar pon ader.The food was okay.I love the Sizzling Beef.Chicken Dried Chilli pon not bad.Was really disappointed with the Bean Curd Dish.we ordered Bean Curd Sweet Sour.Yang datang was some sort of tauhu.I ingatkan Japanese bean Curd,kan.Haru siot!Bengang jek kat situ ha.For me the food was rather expensive la.3 dishes 42 pounds rasanya with drink.MAHAL!Kalau sedap giler,hokayla,kan.Nie so-so jek.But nasib eatable,kalau tak sedap,memang lagie sakit ati.Sizzling Beef memang menyelamatkan keadaan.hahahaha.Service was lembap.Mamat yg kirakan bil tuh lagie lembap,almost 10 mins nak punch harga.Grrrrr..tension siot!Sila layan gambar 2 org Clown di bawah:-




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment