Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 21, 2009

My Weekends

Hai again peeps..How was your weekends?Tiring or boring?Mine was full with activities.Same activity everyday.What else?Playing snow lah..Hahahaha..Me and my daughter love to play in the snow.For me the most fun is to play outside exactly during the snow falls..Syiok tak henggat.For my Malaysian friends,i'm sorry that my blog mostly in English,I have my reason..And it is definately not because I wanna show off or because i'm in UK.No no no.I have to write in English becoz some of my friends here in UK can ONLY understand English.So,If I write in Malay,they cant read it at all,but if I write it in english,I know my Malaysian reader can read english pretty well.I know you all are smart :).So,that also the same case with my FB status.Sometimes my Viatnamese friends told me that could'nt understand my status in FB whenever I wrote it in Malay.Pity them.So,to be fair,I have to write in English.However,I do selit2 some malay words here,dont worry.I wont forget Malay Language,its been with me more than 20 years.


Okay,back to my weekends activity.I woke up quite late today.Our breakfast is yesterdays left over.Yeap,we had rice with Mackerel Curry,Kangkong Goreng Belacan and Fried Fish Pekasam..So yummylicious!Perfect Combination..Lethal !Stock Tido..hahahaha..So,enjoy the pictures below yeah?All home-cooked..with love:)

After that heavy breakfast,we went down to our backyard and started playing snow again.Gosh,I had SOOOOOOO much fun.Period.I felt like a kid again.No wonder my daughter sampai meroyan2 if I forbid her from going downstairs and play snow.In the idst of our snow ball fight,something went into Kyra shoes and she cried.Not any insects or ants ke apa,just snow,but she could'nt stand the coldness.I think she might have felt numb in her foot due to that kot.Then she ran upstair screaming cold!cold!cold1!.I was laughing like mad.Tau why?All this while whenever we said its too cold to play outside,she resist that fact.Ha,today baru dia tau langit tinggi ke rendah.Hahahaha.Then we went upstairs and get ready to go to Amir's Birthday Party near my Uni.I met lotsa malaysian there.And I ate a lot too.I had rice with Ayam Kurma and Ikan goreng Sos.It was nice.Then I had Soto..So Yummy!Lamanya tak makan Soto.And the sambal Kicap got kick la.Memang sedaps.Then I had Popiah Goreng.I forgot to taste the apple struddle,Nyesal la pulaks...huhuhu.Sorry I didnt took any pictures,too occupied la with the nice food.Since I ate heavy dinner,so tonight I didnt cook.My darlin ate the leftover rice with the Gulai Ikan.Then we just ordered Pizza jea for dinner.There goes my Sunday.Tomorrow if takda aral,we gonna bring Kyra to watch Avatar,5-6 friends gave almost the same comments.It was really good.So,jommm tengok wayanggggggggg..Till then,Chiow

0 ulasan: