2009..Argghh,Bring so much memories for me.Happy ones,Sad ones.Overall year 2009 is not so good for me.The only things that made me happy was coming to UK.I've worked soo hard to be here;since 2008.Sometimes I felt so lost and miserable.The process of coming here can be too slow and complicated.I lost hope at some point.My husband do as well.I was so sick of my previous job.I wanna get out,try new things,get new experience.And here I am,in UK.Its always been my dream to study here,since after my SPM.But takda rezeki I guess;at that time.alhamdulillah,Allah Maha Mengetahui,he closes 1 door and opens many for me.But still,year 2009 has its own black history in my Life Diary.Me and my husband got in conflict.Maybe you wont believe it as we didnt look like we have problem.The ugly truth is we do.We love each other soo much.I've known him since I was 17,and he was 25.We've lost contact for almost 2 years and destiny brought us together again in the year 1999.I guess every marriage faced its own ups and downs,right.Year 2009 was a downside of our marriage.You probably might guess the reason in your head now,kan?Usually if there's problem memang about other women or men or 3rd person.Miracally its not bout that which I thank god for it.Becoz if its about other women,then it'll be the end of US.Why?Besause in the beginning of the marriage I warned my husband by telling him that I can take ANYTHING,but not another WOMEN.If it happends,I can NEVER forgive him and accept him back.The problem with us is we got mad at the same time.And we can hurt each other soo much when we're mad.We've known each other too well hence we knew how to hurt the other person.This is the most challenging situation that we have to deal with after almost 10 years of marriage.Alhamdulillah,we managed to sort things out.Instead of taking the easy way out.for us,no problem that cant be settled.We talked bout it,we share our emotions and deep in our heart we knew that we loved each other so much.Too Much.The problem is nothing serious as its more to our own self-conflict.I have my own expectation and my husband has his own attitude.When we clashed it can be catastrophic.But again,thank god its nothing serious but for us its a reminder that we need to be more transparent towards each other.This post is my dedication to my husband,which for me is a very fine man.I'm a bit unstable emotionally and i really need someone like him to guide me.I can be so nervous about almost everything and he is the calm one.As our age different is 8 years you can imagine which one of us is rather childish. what I really love about my husband is his heart.I always be the 'pendendam' one and he always tend to forgive people easily.I can never asked for someone better.The most memorable is when he took care of me during pantang.How he make the warm water for me to bathe,how he put on the socks for me,comb my hair and helped me get dressed.He even cooked and take care of the baby all by himself.It really touched my heart.When I was a little girl,I always hoped that i would get someone as good as my dad.yes,my dad is a very honourable man.And Alhamdulillah god granted my wish.I can never imagine my life without him.Eventhough during our time there's sms,we still write letters to each other.banyak gilerr surat2 that we keep just to remind us bout our past:).Owh yes,wanna know how its all started?He charmed me with Belaian Jiwa song.I was on the bus at that time.He sang and played his guitar.I will cherished that moment for the rest of my life.Macam Jerry mcGuire tuh"you had me at hello".Hadoila.Life is not easy all the way for us.Syukur that we're still standing strong even after ujian demi ujian that we received.Comparing to others yang lagie teruk diuji,ours kira sikit jelah.So,sempena entering the new year 2010 nie,I hoped that our love will stay strong..insy next year is gonna be our 10th Anniversary.Macam tak percaya it has been 10 years already.We laugh,we cried together.I'm praying that year 2010 nie our life wud be better,less stressful and murah rezeki.To my darling sweethear,I love you so much,I love US.Eventhough kengkadang you buat lawak Bodoh,I'm proud to say that I Hate It That i Cant Hate You,not Even Near,Not Even Far...Looking forward to grow old with you:) For my dear readers,sorry this post agaks emo skets. Biasalah,dekat2 end of the year,kan..flashbackla pulak..I wanna take this opportunity to wish all my readers Happy New Year.May the new year bring joy and happiness to you and your loved ones,yeah..Chiow!
My Heart,My Soul..




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment