Hi again! Firstly,I wud like to wish all my Christian friends "Merry Christmas".HoHoHoMay this year Christmas bring together joy and happiness in your llife :).I'm sooooooo excited! Why?Why?Yess,tomorrow is the 26th Disember 2009.Why is this date important to me?Hahaha,yeap,its Boxing day,y'all!.I'm going to 3 spots tomorrow(larat ke tak nie?). I'm going to this street below:-
After that,we're going to serbu Bicester Village pulaks.Then on the way back,singgah Birmingham.3 places tu,confirm my leg sumer swollen tomorrow's night.Tetap dah bagi darlingku tender mengurut esok malam.Owh yes,we already got the Mercs C180k.Okla the price,in budget,tak sampai 10k pounds.Alhamdulillah.Already took the picture of the blackie Merc,but no time to upload yet.Sorry.Owh,ok,ok.I will upload it now and show you all,okay.

Hope mi parents will love it to bits as me and Boy search high and lo for the car that match the specs and standard that they want.Alhamdulillah,settle sudah hal my parents.So,time to joli katak now.Hahahaha.So,as I mentioned above,we went to Cambridge for christmas.How ironic? Nie namanya Jalan0Jalan Takde Keje.lol.The motive of this trip?I want to see the Cambridge Uni yg famous tu.Do you all know that the school is 800 years old(1209-2009)!Just imagine what kinda civilization can be achieved in 800 yrs old..Cool eh?If ada rezeki,teringin nak continue PHD here.Pray for me,yer? So,below are some pics we took in Cambridge.I have summore pics but tak larat nak uploadla.Maybe next time yer klu I sempat:).Droollll:-



After that,we're going to serbu Bicester Village pulaks.Then on the way back,singgah Birmingham.3 places tu,confirm my leg sumer swollen tomorrow's night.Tetap dah bagi darlingku tender mengurut esok malam.Owh yes,we already got the Mercs C180k.Okla the price,in budget,tak sampai 10k pounds.Alhamdulillah.Already took the picture of the blackie Merc,but no time to upload yet.Sorry.Owh,ok,ok.I will upload it now and show you all,okay.
The car that made me go googoo gaagaa for the past 3 days
(Isn't it lovely?)
Hope mi parents will love it to bits as me and Boy search high and lo for the car that match the specs and standard that they want.Alhamdulillah,settle sudah hal my parents.So,time to joli katak now.Hahahaha.So,as I mentioned above,we went to Cambridge for christmas.How ironic? Nie namanya Jalan0Jalan Takde Keje.lol.The motive of this trip?I want to see the Cambridge Uni yg famous tu.Do you all know that the school is 800 years old(1209-2009)!Just imagine what kinda civilization can be achieved in 800 yrs old..Cool eh?If ada rezeki,teringin nak continue PHD here.Pray for me,yer? So,below are some pics we took in Cambridge.I have summore pics but tak larat nak uploadla.Maybe next time yer klu I sempat:).Droollll:-




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment