Heyya my dear readers! hows your weekends?I spend mine by resting..and eating..and sleeping.
I was too tired to go anywhere.Plus,the temperature dropped drastically nowadays.The other day its 4 degrees.And what can you do when its too cold outside? yes..yes..SLEEP it is.
I was too tired to go anywhere.Plus,the temperature dropped drastically nowadays.The other day its 4 degrees.And what can you do when its too cold outside? yes..yes..SLEEP it is.
Owh,I'm feelin better this week.Maybe becoz the exam is over.I think I did okay in my exam. So now,just pray that I dont flunk!hahahaha.
Owh2,wanna tell you guys that I went for a job interview last week..I got the job i think.The pay was quite okay,9-10 pounds per hour.I'm sooo thankful to God.Without His help,its impossible for me to achieve what I have now.I cant thank him enuff for that:)So glad that i'm out of my gloomy box!Finally!Life is weird sometimes.One day you can be this jolly happy person,jumpin and laughin here and there,and the other day you can feel so down,lying on your bed sobbing,thinkin.Arrghh..that is life,right?Sometimes you're up,sometimes you're down.
Enuff bout my gloomy self.I'm going to the beach tomorrow..Yeayeayeayeayeay.Its gonna be just the 2 of us:)Its been quite sometimes that we went out together.Me and my gloomy self lahhh.Gonna update later bout tomorrow.As for now,please enjoy this picture of the beach I'm going with my darlin tomorrow.Its Cromer Beach,one of the beautiful beach in UK:)

Entrance of the Pier & Theatre

Lifeboat house

The View

View From The hill Church
Cromer BeachOkie Dokie,till then,daaaaaaaaaaaaa.If I'm not lazy tomorrow,Ill post some pictures of us,yeah?




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment