Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 5, 2009

Takeaway..Exam and Life

Hello gorgeous peeps!Sorry my blog is in Silent Mode for quite sometimes.Im very busy with my Simply Malaysian Takeaway.I started this takeaway about 3 weeks ago.Im inspired by the difficulties to find Halal Takeaway Food.I started with just students in my University.Im offering Halal Home-cooked Meal with Affordable price.For a start,the menu is just a simple one..Ill add some more during the Christmas Holiday:)Please visit this link If you wanna see the menu,yeah ? http://simplymalaysiantakeaway.blogspot.com/


Other than my Takeaway Business,my exam is also around the corner,Owh no.I left Maths and QM likes ages,ok? Im just a bit uncomfortable knowing my brain does not work as well it worked 10 years ago.hahahahah,Damn it!.I spend my weekends doing exercise after exercise and I hope I dont spoil it:( huhuhuhu.Wanna share something bout my lecturer.My maths lecturer is Ms PB.Last week,i emailed her saying that I cant work some of the maths and I find it difficult.I thought she's gonna say that I should go back and do more exercise bla bla bla.But to my surprise,she offered to drive to my house so that she can work it out with me.Huh?Am I dreaming?No im not.My eyes is actually filled with tears and I almost cry.Im so touched by her response.Ive NEVER had this kinda treatment by a lecturer my WHOLE LIFE,okay?That shows how she cares about her student.Ms PB,thank you for your help,your encouragement and your believe in my ability.Ill try not to screw up in the exam next week:)



I have just a nother week then Im off for Christmas holiday for 4 LONG WEEKS. Muahahahaha,
(devil giggles).Im planning to take a day off and go watch movie with my darlin next week.Planning to watch Twillight New Moon of course.Cant wait to be with my dark Vampire Lover-->Edward Cullen.OMG,Love ya,muahs,muahs,kiss,kiss.Hahahaha.Dont be mad at me as Im just one crazy fan of him. Ok then,I need to go and prepare dinner for my family now.Till then,have a nice weekend y'all.

0 ulasan: