Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 26, 2009

Please Forgive Me..I cant stop loving you..

Heyya peeps!Just came back from Birmingham.Penat gilerr..Woke up at 6am,started the journey to Bicester at 7am.reached Bicester at 10.15am.Exit2 ja,tuu diaa..car queueing tak henggat dunia,you all..Conclusion is,i'm satisfied.Dapat rembat Tods handbag,Burberry apparel,RL and Timberland for Kyra and Hugo Boss and Nike for my darling.Oh ya,hubby didnt go as he worked today.So,just me,Boy and Kyra jek yang layan highay tadie.It was a blast and the price is so so cheap.Enuff Said!ill update with pictures later2,yeah..
Today,I'm in family mood,one whole day spend ith my little bro,Boy.Owh2,Tods tuh bought for my Mama,not mine.Usual price is 890 GBP,tadie price slashed to 300 GBP,bolehh takk?huahuahua.Then dok contemplate which colour to choose;between black and brown.Mama I pulaks, bagi general specs,dia nk yg boley used for formal and informal.Boy lagila 'pandai'.He saw this shiny bag tau kt Tods ada white lining,trus dia berkenan and intend to purchase that for my Mom.Nasib I realize it earlier.Haperr da,mana leh bawak bag camtue pi dinner,sah2 kene kutuk.
We had to argue for almost 45 mins,just to decide on the colour.Last2 we agreed on the brown.Syoknya my mom dapat Tods:).
Today,I'm not gonna tell you bout my shopping experience in detail;as I wanna talk bout mi parents(mood emo skets as Boy nak balik M'sia next month).I always love my parents(who doesnt,right?).But today,I realize how much they love and care for me.How high their expectation to me.Me and Boy had little talks in the car.I told him that I think I was loved the least by my parents.My bro was so annoyed;he said,I was the one they loved the most.Thinking back,baru I ingat,antar my siblings,I jelah satu2 anak yg my parents duduk tolong siapkan projek paper for PMR masa form 3,uruskan my Uni after SPM and so on.Boy said my parents never really care bout him.He said sometimes he feels like 'anak pungut'.After listening to it,I realize now how much my parents loved me.I felt hurt as I cant be there with them in malaysia to take care of them.Mama,Papa,I'm sorry if I hurt both of you in any way before.I know I'm not a good and loyal daughter to both of you.Sorry If I made both of you cried..Both of you are my strength to go on..Mama,Papa,what I am today is all because of both of you..Without both of you..I'm nobody...I wanna take this opprtunity to say that I love both of you soo much...:)

0 ulasan: