Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 18, 2009

Snow and New Moon

Hello amazing readers! Sorry I didnt update anything yesterday. The truth is,I was busy watching movies and played snowball with Kyra. Yes,snow is here in Norwich...It was so beautiful yesterday,during the 1st snow, I'm in a car with my darlin, and that feeling is so beautiful.Sorry,i'm definately in mushy mood now.Hahahahaha. Ok,1st things 1st; as you all know,I watched Twilight New Moon yesterday despite some of my friends saying they could not understand it that much and some even advice me to read the book first.The ugly truth is I bought the book from Malaysia before we went off to UK.I was thinking that I could use some reading in the Flight.But,unfortunately I was too occupied with the in flight entertainment plus no reading mood. Now,both of the books lying helplessly on my book rack,untouched,still a virgin,ish3...
So,since I love edward Cullen so much,pelagie,'REDAH" saja. After watching it for almost 2.5 hours,I was satisfied.I love it to bits.I think it was better than the 1st one,but I'm quite disappointed i cant see Edward as much as I want as in New Moon,Jacobs role is kinda being highlighted more.But less is more..Hahahaha.I cried(yes,I'm soggy sometimes,I admit).3 times,okay,not once,not twice,but 3!.1st cried when Edward ask Bella to leave him and forget him.I think I cried because I went through the same situation before.With whom?If you all wanna know,with my 'smart' hubby la.Ask me to leave him,then when I do,begging me to come back pulak!Not during marriage laa..zaman couple2 dulu..hahahah..Ngok,kan..poyo jek..Nasib I tak terus cari lain,if I did,putih mata la dier..Sapa suruh?..Ok2,too much infos already!.Back to the movie,I didnt like Jacob in the 1st one,dunno why,rasa cam dia menyebok jer between Bella and Edward..hahahaha.But then,in New Moon fell in love la pulaks..Just a little.My dark lover is still Cullen,okay,2nd Jacob,3rd Joe McElderry(X-factor).Hamboi,manyaknyer crush!.Take a look at this pic below.Bella still chooses Edward eventhough she started to love Jacob.

Ok,secondly wanna update bout snow in Norwich.After watching new moon yesterday,we went out the cinema,and it started to snow.Mulala datang mushy mood..Hahaha,dahla after watching a Love Movie,Snow pulak.Mood pon agaks syahdu,hokeyy..Owh2..remember that I told you guys I bought something the other day?I bought a nice leather gloves for me.Love it!I'm gonna buy another one in black as this one is dark brown.

Enjoy the My hubbys Car

After hubby off to work yesterday,me and Ky,my daughter went down and start playing with the snow.We made snowball and throw at each other.The wind was really strong yesterday and making this scary sound.I was scared and excited at the same time.Mummy yg lebay,hokayy.So, I guess thats it for now,will update you all again later.Am planning to take Ky to the ice rink as I LOVE ice skating.Till then, Have a wonderful day everyone,Bye..:)

0 ulasan: