Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 30, 2009

A Lazy Tuesday

Hello all(yawn)..Forgive me as this gonna be another short post from me.We slept at almost 4am last night and I woke up quite late today.I felt sooo bored and de-motivated.I think maybe becoz of waking up late kot.Whenever I woke up later,I will get this kinda feelings tau.Felt so stupid the moment I opened my eyes.Hate it!Since today is my lazy day,just cooked Spaghetti Bolognaise jek for lunch.L.A.Z.Y!Then rushed to Asda to buy our weekly stock groceries.Just the normal and usual stuff ; Milk,Bread,Biscuits,Eggs,etc.Owh2,hubby got his salaray today..Alhamdulillah;and he gave me most of it,I LOIKE!Thats my only highlight for the day i guess.Am still waiting for my office to called me for the job training.Alahai,its been TOOO LONG.I'm sick of waiting larr.I want to start work a.s.a.p!So I can earn my own salary and save money for a new car or travel expenses.I soo wanna go holiday!Peugeot 306 tuh I donno what to do bout it larr..The head gasket problem is not settle yet.Need to wait for the spare part.The problem is not the spare part actually as its not that expensive..Can get it around 100 quids only.Its the damn labour cost that sucks!aAround 300 quids I think.Means if I wanna fix it,I must fork out like almost 500 quids.Its Expensive!I hate it!Arrgghhh.
On top of all,I havent finish my Wall street Crash Essay.Damn it!New term will start in less than 2 weeks time and I only done my introduction only.We are approaching 2010 in no time and these are what I want for 2010:-
1)Loose more weight! When is it I'm gonna be really thin,huh?So sick of being chubby..
2)Start Working!The earlier the better,i need $$$$$$ FAST!
3)Go to Paris,Germany and at least 5 cities in UK
4)Buy New Car-Thinking of Japanese made as they are practical and RELIABLE
5)Move to a new place nearer to the UNI-Easier and economical for my Takeaway Business
6)New handbag-Either Gucci or Chanel,havent made up my mind yet
7)New watch-Either Tag or Maurice Lacroix
On top of all above,will be a happier life,a good health and financially stable.Sekian.

0 ulasan: