Hi again.Due to my boredom,Im able to update my blog everyday.As you all know I got test tomorrow,I hate it.Thank god I got Kristina,my classmate whom willing to help me with my Maths and SPSS for Statistics.Thank you Kristina,I shall buy you cupcakes or coffee after this.I spend an hour revising Maths with her this evening.After crackin yg head,I went back and cooked Nasi Daging Merah,Kangkong Belacan and Telur Dadar.This is my 1st attempt for Daging Merah.The Colour of the beef is not as expected coz this colouring s not as strong as the one we have in Malaysia.But the taste is quite good.As I was about to sit and eat dinner,someone called and ordered 3 Malaysian Fried Rice.So I got up and start preparing for it in the kitchen.After 30 minutes,everything is ready and my darlin helped to deliver the food.Thank you,honey.I took that opportunity to clean the mess in the kitchen and have my dinner.After hubby returned,we sat there,the three of us,indulging the Bread and Butter Banana pudding that I made for dessert.It was nice:)
I wasnt feeling very happy lately.I need a job so that I can save some money every month.And I still have'nt got a job despite being so active in tryin to find a job.I send hundreds of online application but still no news.Belum rezeki agaknya.Im fed up with the car.I dunno what to do about my darling car,to fix it,it would cost around 500 pounds.Buying a new car to replace that car means I need to fork out more than 1000 quids.Arrgghhh,Im so sick!Last week,while at home,I experienced a rather weird feelings.I felt sooo lost,so lonely and so empty.I dunno why I felt that way.I felt like I dont know what to do with my life,what i want and what to do next. The vision seems like its fading away.And after a week,I still felt the same. Im supposed to go out and have fun with my darl today,watching movies and spend quality time together.But I chose not too.I dont think going out will do me better.This feelings im feeling just wont go away :(
God,please help me,show me the light,guide me.As im just a weak slave of yours.
Im sorry readers,as all of you have to read this. I just need to share this thought with someone.Please pray that Ill feel better in this next 2,3 days:).Or maybe its just because of my exam and the fact that I still havent gotten a job.Owh yes,my friend had helped to take the application form yesterday.Im hoping that I will get this job.Wish me Luck,yeah.Till then, have a nice day,peeps.Chow.




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment