Bonjour Gorgeous peeps.As you know,today I went to Cromer Beach.Sorry I cant upload any pics becoz sumthin wrong with my card reader.Will try again when time permits,yeah?.Overall it was fun..since its entering winter now,so that place is soo quiet.Nobody wants to go to the beach in the winter!I'm the crazy one,kot..hahhahaa.I always be the weird one,tau.The reason is i dont want to go to over-crowded places.My darling tuh not really into havoc2 stuff.So,If i wanna drag him along,the place must not be crowded and noisy.Biasalah,orang tua,kan?hahaha..Tua,la sangat! I bought 5 postcards for mi parents and mi parents in law.The best part was I bought 2 unique fridge magnets..Owh,I love them!Its so..hhmm..retro,I guess..Will show you all one day.
Btw,my hubby ada story kat I bout one of his friends.His mate nie is anak someone yg bertitle la..I cant tell which one,but among Dato,Tan sri,Tun,Datuk Paduka..and he's a doctor.His mate is married to this nobody la..orang biasa jeklah..His mate,let me name him ED nie sumtimes chit-chat with my hubby over their teh tarik session..Owh yes,this story actually dari we all in Malaysia lagie,i lupa nk blog bout it.So,ED nie anak someone and a Doctor.he's okay I guess,maybe so used being anak somebody.The one that is annoying is the wife lahh..maybe cam kera dapat bunga kahwin dengan anak someone yang bertitle lahh kot(i tak jealous langsung coz I didnt know her).Hubby I cakap she the type yang nanti kalau ada anak mesti nak tulis nama anak dia bla bla bla bin Dr ED.Haru tak?silap2..bla bla bla bin Dr ED bin Dato/Tan Sri/Tun..My husband said,all the time if she wants to write her husband name,mesti ada title father in law dia sekali.Macam nak tumpang gelaran ponn aderr,kan.
I gelakkan ajer dengar my husband nie bergossip.Tapi thinkin back,ada jugak skets2 rasa berbulu,kan,kan,kan?Actually one of my cousin kahwin dengan anak datuk jugak.This girl,which anak datuk nie,sangatla humble.Eventhough dia yang anak dato,jarang i see she jot down her name as bla bla bla bt datuk Tut..Nonsense dah nie,back to the story bout Dr ED.Hubby I said ada 1 day nie,her wife went with him to buy a watch.Jenamanya gah,la..anak tut tut ler kan..Then hubby I gelaks sampai nak pecah perot coz Dr ED told him that his wife nak carve name at the back of the watch siap nak letak DR ED lagie,instead of ED saja.I pon rasa a bit funny la..weird,kan human.Yang kelakarnya,DR ED tuh not a specialist ker apa pun,just a normal MO(Med Off).
Sometimes hubby i said,his mate nie biasa jek,wifey dia yang lebay sudu dari kuah,hokeyy?
For me,apa ada pada gelaran,takleh bawak masuk kubur pon.Yang ber title tuh your in laws,bukan hubby you pon,so,I think padan-padan patutla kan.Some people suka la bermegah-megah sangat.For me,benda-benda yang tak kekal ni,tak payahla nak ditekankan sangat,amalan kita tuh yang counts,kan.Apala sangat gelaran dunia,akhirat tuh yang penting.Betul tak readers??




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment