assalamualaikum..sorry I did not update my blog for quite sometimes..I went away for a while..To get some peace..However,I realize that anywhere I went pun,he's there following me...as no doubt he was always in my heart...
Its 38th day today...Selama 38 days jugakla I didn't cook...wow,gila lah..This is the longest time ok..sejak kahwin that I didn't cook...I don't eat as much as I do before..and my Kyra ate just anything is she's not a fussy eater..Its just that I got 1 more job now,feeding that big 10 years old big baby.I don't know why,she didn't wanna eat on her own now..after you know what happened..
I saw him...the other day..macam dalam cerita "Ghost".He was so near to me..yet so far....I felt his presence..I know he's there..but unfortunately we were separeted by a thin line between both world...I cried like hell...The bond is too strong..the love is undeniable...I see him everywhere now..I cried when I wanted too..I reminisce when I have too...I'm taking time...to heal...to be strong...
My good friend,R,he texted me saying that I should fight with myself..yes..I should..I should fight to live..as seeing myself in this 38 days..I slowly drowned...drowning in my own fantasy world...R said I need to take it day by day..Don't think too much about the future as its gonna look hard...He made me feel better..Made me realize that life is about fighting..
Had a talk with mom and dad...Made me realize more about life...That the most important thing now is Kyra,not me anymore..She has a bright future in front of her and her dad would want her to go to Oxford or Cambridge...That I should try to fulfill....
I'm blessed with families and friends around me..even you readers out there that never stopped encourage me,support me...giving me hopes...I've decided...I was lost for too long...Time to fight,climb and be strong.He is around me,looking at me and he wants me to take a very good care of Kyra.That is is 'amanat'.How bad I felt,how weak I felt,I gotta do it for Kyra now...and him..
My Love,I know you are a fighter,your spirit will always be with me..I'm gonna fight for us..for our Kyra..You're gonna always be here..in the most secure,and special place in my heart...untouched..I wished you could move the coin..like in "Ghost"!!!!




2 ulasan:
Salam meen, I have been following your blog and was a bit worried when you did not update anything... Take good care of yourself and your big baby ... Keep healthy !!!
Hugs and kisses for you and kyra...
of course he is with you- they come visiting once a while, recite a lot of fatihah and he ll smiling bawa balik bekal yang u bagi dear - i loss my dad last wed- still sad *hugs*
Post a Comment