assalamualaikum my beloved readers.....Sempena tahun baru 2011 nie,I would like to open a new chapter of my life la kan....Nothing changed la tapinya..Just nak berusaha menjadi seorang hamba Allah yang lebih baik,menjadi ibu yang bertanggungjawab and isteri yang solehah..still..
I felt better now sebab dengan kuasa Allah,I met with this ibu,I called her..She made me realize how thankful I should be..Ibu said that its better Allah took him first as if I were me,my husband won't be as strong as I am today..Walaupun in that 30 days,I memang teruk gila.Ibu said that my hyusband always regards me as his source of strength.He always told me that he can't live without me.Ibu said that if I was the one,he will be devastated,he might just lost...forever....Hearing that,I'm just thankful...walaupun I teruk gila,setengah mati,but I still can get up,taking care of Kyra.I don't think he can without me.
He's the nicest man I've ever known apart from my dad.If I got sick he would tell me that he prayed to God that Allah could transfer all my sickness and pain to him.He said he can't bear seeing me suffer.Its ok Allah took him away,after almost 12 years we've been together.
I'm thankful that I had a chance to felt true love..I've found my soulmate..which bukan semua orang that lucky.Even ada husband and wife yang don't share that bonding and closenest.I've got that.Human love is so uncertain..Cinta pada Allah is eternity.
The love that me and him shared is from Allah and to Allah I prayed that we'll be together..someday..there.. Di tempat yang kekal abadi.As for now,I'm continuing my life...saying good morning to him,still talking to him,how much I missed him,how much I loved him...
My darlin husband,you never left....you're always here with me and Kyra,looking at us.I hope you are proud of both of us.I'm sorry if you're sad if you see me cry.Sometimes the pain is too deep..and I miss you like crazy,darl...I Love You...:)




1 ulasan:
salam meen...
good to hear that!!!! have faith and you will be ok
Post a Comment