Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 6, 2011

What He Taught Me

assalamualaikum..just went back from clinic..with not sooo good news.Its weird that my sugar level just 4.5,way low and my cholesterole level is a bit high...darn! I got poked again for a blood test today,hopefully my liver is ok..I'm gonna have to start taking a cholesterole tablets now,till my cholesterole level goes down..darn again!!

I hate medicine,i hate how we have to depend on them..I bought grapefruit juice and planning to drink it as much as I can to lower down my cholesterole level..gastric pon teruk jugak..hadoila..takpelah,ini rezeki i,kena terima..Agaknya my husband tak jadi gitu,I nie pon tak pernah terpikir nak buat health test..dengan ECG lagi pon buat,alhamdulillah,jantung i healthy..

Got an sms from my mom in law,she just found our pictures and she said she misses my husband so much...Dengan tak semena-mena i pon menitik air mata...i said to her,I missed him so much to..air mata nie tak tahu berapa banyak dah yang tumpah..I told her he was a good man,a good husband,a good father..best man I've ever met in my life...Adoilah,terus jadi nostalgia dah hari nie...:(

I'm so sorry lama dah tak upload gambar in my entry sebabnya my i-phone dah kong-kang..lecehla..digital cam ada,but tak berani nak bukak..kot terbukak gambar my husband..I prayed to Allah everyday so that Dia bagi I semangat,kekuatan..nak teruskan kehidupan...Its not easy..to go on,especially when you're living in a foreign land....I'm gonna have to manage everything,studies,Kyra's school,my project paper,bills,yada yada.adoi,belum fikir lagi how to manage it all.I'm taking a teeny weeny steps now...Baru jek merangkak nak bangkit balik..Please pray for me...thank you all..for the support and condolences..I can never repay your kindness....

7 ulasan:

deliahani said...

awal ko menulis birass !

Nana said...

Take care my dear! Take baby steps .. one at a time ok. You're always in my prayers ..

f said...

Salaam,
Marini dear, please be careful. If you're taking Simvastatin as your anti-cholesterol medicine, you should AVOID taking grapefruit or anything that has grapefruit in them. The combination of those two can cause toxicity. U can try google about this. You can also read from the labe of the medicine.
Take care.
Love,
Ferrol

e s c a p e d said...

meen, waalaikumsalam...terus hidup, terus kuat, jangan berhenti berdoa, kerana doa manusia seperti kita, tiada hijab yang memisahkan...insyaallah... :)

masa akan menyembuhkan, tapi akan ada waktunya masa tak menyembuhkan apa-apa kecuali memberi kita sebanyak-banyak dugaan...pun, insyaallah dengan masa juga cinta kalian akan bersambung di akhirat nanti...

senyumlah, Tuhan tak menduga hamba-Nya yang tak upaya... :)

Cheqna said...

Meen dear,

Prayers for you always..

i amsterdam said...

Dear meen,

I pray that you have the strenght to go through it all, insyaAllah.

Aida Narina said...

kak meen, take your time and i believe you made the right decision to take a step at a time. make plans kak meen on your diary or organizer just to remind yourself. insyaAllah, once you get yourself busy, you will be able to secretly enjoy your life again :) xoxo