Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 3, 2011

I had a Dream..

assalamualaikum...Just came back from the clinic to take some tests..Hopefully semua turns out ok.I had lost 4 kgs in 14 days..Never in my life..pecah rekod,ok...yelah dulu Hidup ala-ala untuk makan,now had to force myself to eat just to get up..just to live..sadis....Nothing seems to excite me anymore..no food can comfort me anymore....

I missed him..missed him so much...The other day I prayed to Allah that I wanna meet him in my dream..as I missed him too much...Alhamdulillah,my doa was granted..I dreamed of him 2 nights ago..This time same scene,he was feeling dizzy,but by the time the paramedic arrived,he's still breathing and they managed to save him..Then I terjaga at 3am feeling very weak with a chest pain...Dreaming about him making me sick..I really should avoid thinking of him as everytime I think of him,I felt like a very sharp pain in my heart and I ended up kena panick attack or chest pain...Aduhai....

The Dr told me today,the pain,sadness and stress will go away usually after 3 months..WHAT??Its only 17 days and I dah rasa cam nak mati...another 2.5 mths to go??? Oh my,this is a death sentence for me..Allah,please have some mercy for me...This torture and pain is unbearable...

I'm thinkin bout my future..I need to finish my study,I need to go on with my life..but its not getting easier....I want him..I want him now...I'll give anything to have him back..but I know its impossible..Its painful when you know nothing you can do to make things better..to bring him back to life...That hurts the most.......:(

7 ulasan:

Ermayum said...

Allah lagi sayangkan dia meen. Allah loves you so much as well to test you this hard - u hang on there

Anonymous said...

salam,
the best thing to do is to let him go... (yeah .. I know its hurt but you have)...we have no choice like what you said its a death sentence, Its a qada and Qadar..ketentuanNya...

Norma

nurulzia said...

sis,
am ur silent reader..
am crying all the time reading ur blog..i dunno either i can be strong juz like u or not if am in ur shoes..
i told my husband about u..how strong u are even deep inside, u hurt that much..
be strong and hang in there..surely ur husband dowant to see u sad...surely he want u to be happy aight? u have his love, ur beautiful doter...


take care sis..
love ya..

_nurulzia_

dari kelate ke copenhagen said...

Hope your dream come true..

Cheqna said...

My dear Meen,

May Allah SWT bless you with His mercy..

take care my fren.

CiKaYu said...

sabar meen, ni semua dugaan ALLAH.

Tammy said...

pls stay strong meen... for your anak T_T