Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 11, 2011

Am I Normal?

assalamualaikum...I got up every hour last night..It was horrible..it was painful getting up every hour and realizing that he is not around anymore.I kept thinking how to move on..how to manage Kyra,how to manage my life....

I can see everybody else has moved on from his death...Except some....except me and Kyra..i was asking Kyra whether she would like to stay in UK or Malaysia.She said she loves Malaysia but she didn't wanna leave her abah alone in uk(his remaining).that saddened me.She asked me whether we could take half of her abah's body and bury it in Malaysia?

Time supposed to heal all wounds..But why does it feel harder and worse or me?Am I normal?I know I'm still in denial...I'm still in shock..i don't know whether what I'm experiencing is normal or not.I still can't believe He was gone....forever....

I you ask me what I wanna do now,I would say,just lie down,not doing anything till i see him again..But deep inside I know how bad he wanted me to finish my studies..Its one of his amanat..I tak sampai hati...Walaupun I don't know whether i have the strength or not..I'm contemplating whether to go on with my studies or not.kalau ikut hati,I wanna give up on everything...not wanting to see anyone,talk to anyone,just be in my cave..and grieve..But I know I cant,I have Kyra and she told me yesterday that i'm not fun anymore..That hurts me..so much..How can I be fun..ever again???

Abang,I wished that you're here..comforting me..telling me that everything is gonna be ok..telling me that you're gonna always be by my side no matter what...today marked 24th day of his passing...and its not getting easier on me...Abang,I love you so very much..and I miss you terribly!

7 ulasan:

Areef's mum said...

Meen, moga sentiasa tabah menghadapi dugaan ini. Sebak bila baca coretan you, but really love to know your condition everyday

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

hi. i baru terjumpa ur blog while bloghopping. OMG! sedihnya baca entry ni. be strong, sist. Allah is always with u. be strong for ur daughter too. take care. :(

jetsetter said...

Meen, berat mats memandang berat lg bahu yg memikul. Sorry to hear about ur husband.

CiKaYu said...

meen, time will heal. insya'allah ALLAH akan kurniakan you kekuatan untuk teruskan kehidupn. bersabar yea..

Mimi Izlawanie said...

Meen, I know its hard for you. Meen, kalau boleh, u habiskan study, for u n Kyra's future. Arwah will be very happy too... Kalau u busy kan diri dgm study, hopefully u boleh jadi 'fun' balik like kyra wants... Take care dear... Guess what? Hubby I suapkan I makan hari ni bila I cite how romantic arwah was.

Lady of Leisure said...

Meen, i think apa yang u rasa ni adalah normal, maksud i kesedihan yg u alami walau setelah 24 hari ia berlaku, memang ambik masa untuk u pulih, kuatkan semangat meen, demi masa depan u dan jugak kyra ok.. Kuatkan semangat untuk terus study mcm yang arwah inginkan, im sure he ll be happy kalau dia tengok u n kyra r doing ok.. Hugs.. Take care meen..

Ermayum said...

salam , Meen dekat kan diri pada Allah- ask the strength from Allah - and banyak banyak doa n mengaji untuk arwah - you will be OK be strong be strong