Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 24, 2010

Shopping in UK

Happy weekends my dear readers...Firstly,I nak ucapkan syukur ke hadrat Ilahi because my husband dah dapat 2nd job,Alhamdulillah..So,he's gonna be very busy since dah ada 2 jobs,kan.Syukur,at least he can help me with my study fees and books..Hopefully I can do really well so that all his sacrifice is worth it..:)

I can see my life is heading to the right direction..we were blessed as everything we hoped for alhamdulillah were granted by Allah..I'm so comfortable with my life now,taklah kaya,but taklah sengkek..Just in the middle..ada some savings,ada 2 cars for us to commute from A to B,gonna finish my in 2 years time,can go holiday and eat outside once a while,what more can i ask,kan?Syukur...

By the way,today I dapat my salary..so me and my other half had our dinner at Wagamama la..I worker just 1.5 hours today and we went window shopping at Chaperfield..I'm looking for a nice comfy shoes for my class but could'nt find the one that I want..I dah lenjan both my Clarks shoe and boots,so I want a new one just for me going to class,agak gediks di disituh!!

One thing I like about shopping in uk nie kan is I can do it i the comfort of my home..Semua di hujung jari aja.Online,babe! The major hypermarket here are Asda,Tesco(Tesco jugakkk),Morrisons and Sainsburys. So what you do is just click on their website,choose what you want,then pay by debit o credit card and they will deliver you items in 1,2 days.Easy peasy,kan?So,time heavy snow tuh,and you feel under the weather,just click,click,then you'll get your groceries the next day.Bukan shopping aja online deknon,renew roadtax,insurans,TV license,semua online,senang!

Other than that,all the hypermarket opens 24 hours on weekdays!!! how cool is that??? Sometimes I malas nak bersesak shopping in the morning,I went to Asda at 12 midnight,konon ingat takda manusia dah memalam buta,kan,rupanyaaaaa...tuh dia,penuh jugak parking! My husband pernah keluar pergi asda at 3a.m cari panadol,hahahah..Which i find very convenientla kan..owh,but ada certain products you cant buy after 12 a.m,like Alcohol beverages.I think the govt didnt want to encourage people to drink and drive,kan..Baguss:)



However,yang i lemah skets shopping in UK nie pasal shopping mall nya pukul 5.30pm dah tutup..hadoila,senyap sunyi except bowling arena and cinema ajalah..Kadang geram pasal I balik kerja dahla petang,nak lepak kat shopping mall pon dah tutup..:( Lainla kat Malaysia,Mid valleys tuh 10pm baru tutup kedai then Jusco sometimes 11pm baru tutup,kan?? Terus rindu malaysia bila ingat nie..

I think banyak dah I membebel tonight,I pon nak buat curry puff daging dengan Kyra nie..A simple one,10 mins currypuff..If you're interested to know,watch out my blog on Sunday,yeah,will put the recipe in.So darlings,Happy weekends,enjoyyyyyyy!!!

2 ulasan:

Nadia Dzai said...

my husband suke wagamamaaaaaa!! hehe, puasa haritue, 2 kali buka kat situ :)

meenyusuf said...

Samalah!My husband loves their salmon Terriyaki,I pulak love the Crispy squids..btw,have you tried their Choc cake with wasabi Sauce,not bad at all!