Heyluu gorgeous!Today I'm a bit productive,eventho early morning dah kena stomach ache..Bergulung aja dalam duvet takley nak bangun..But thinking that I need to go to the university and later meeting with my boss,Rachel,gagahkan diri get up walaupun my body is so weak..
I'm supposed to be on leave till Friday nie,but ended up asking for work..Bored plus I need extra money..So,today going to work from 5pm till 8pm.Not a problem,lahh..The other day,kan,I was thinking about my life,the purpose of me blogging and having a FB accounts. I'm trying my best to avoid misunderstanding..I felt scared if ada yang ingat I nie berlagak or riak or suka menunjuk.Thats why I'd rather talk about my cookings or the place I go,rather than things I buy.
Manusia nie ada macam ragam and karenah.Ada yang senang,ada yang sederhana and ada juga yang tak berapa nak senang.Ada yang dari kecik memang parents orang berada..Ada pulak yang tetiba dari tak berapa nak senang jadi mewah..Rezeki tuhan..Maybe ter 'kahwin' dengan anak Tan Sri ker or tetiba kaya from MLM ke kan..My friend pernah kata,orang yang betul2 kaya nie selalunya jarang nak menunjuk,yang tiba-tiba kaya tu yang selalunya macam Kera dapat Bunga..I wonder whether its true or not.
I ada kawan yang memang anak orang kaya,now her dad is one of the VVIP and she's now a proud owner of an International Company..I think she's making hundreds of thousand if not millions a year.But orangnya sangatlah merendah diri,tak ada pakai high end stuffs pon..and her children pon biasa saja.I really look up on her,tak pernah nak carry her dad punya tittle pon.Memang salute dengan dia.
You all pernah tak came across some people yang suka nak make a statement apa yang dia ada and how much he/she paid for it.Ada jugak certain people yang siap announce how much the handbag cost or the skincare range price.Errkk...It made me think,what is the purpose of all that.I dont mind people sharing what they bought but putting a price tag is a lil bit too much doncha think??
I really hoped that no one thinks I ada nak menunjuk in any of my entry..its not easy sebenarnya,if ada sedikit rasa riak dalam hati kita pon,kita dah berdosa sebenarnya,kan?Nauzubillah..I really wanna be like what they say "Resmi padi,Makin berisi makin menunduk"..I hope sampai bila-bila pon I sentiasa sedar diri and I pray that Allah jauhkanlah perasaan riak and takbur tu dari I..Amin... :)
So,today I bagi you all layan some of my pics from our manchester trip,okay??
Old Trafford
We bought the Museum Tour Here
The Museum Tour Pass
Abaikan ke 'montelan' penulis..hehehe..:P





0 ulasan:
Post a Comment