Today is my off day!Yeay....after almost a week waking up at 6am and finished work at 10pm,a day off is something that I looked forward to....:) My husband lemme sleep after Subuh while he got up to sort kyra..Prepared packed lunch and breakfast and send Kyra to school..Today my husband went for an interview in the morning.A 2nd job..he wants to ensure my studies go smoothly..the books,part of the fees..Mind you,I still have to pay half of my fees..
Alhamdulillah,insy dapat kot the job...I'm so happy for him..Hopefully cepatla I dapat my Mini Cooper S..huhuhu...Lepas dia balik from the interview,we went to the laundreatte and do our laundy..After that my husband brought me to the City and treat me at Wagamama...Like usual,we had Salmon Terriyaki and Chilli Squids..After dah kenyang semua,we strolled along Chaperfield Mall..then out of the blue, he decided to buy me something for my Birthday which was 5 months ago.Mind you,its me that can't make a decission on what i want for my birthday,so kiranya just KIV ajalah..then today tetiba dapat ilham pulak,kan....So,he bought me this!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Jeng..Jeng..Dah paper bag Carphone warehouse,tetap dah handphone,kan..takkan handbag LV plaks..huhuhu
Yeap,he got me i phone 3gs..I tak berani nak beli i-phone 4 pasal lotsa reviews cakap its not as good as it should be..So,to be safe..yang ni lah...
My New baby..Thank you sayang! Anniversary bulan depan nie..wink..wink..:P




4 ulasan:
wow...syoknye..hati mesti berbunga-bunga riang ni kan...
wahhhh best! best!!! its highly addictive I tell you! have fun with it! ;D
bestnya dapat hadiah :D
cikayu-sudah semestinya
nana-yeap..VERY addictive..still xploring,maklumlah,buta IT..hehehe
Erma-best2...but the bill kena bayar sendirik,husbandku belanja phonenya saja...
Post a Comment