Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 20, 2010

A Date In the City

Hellooooo again..I'm updating my blog using my lappy,so,insy the entry will be longer la.usually if I update my blog via i-Phone,the entry is shorter as I'm not used to the i-Phone yet,thus,it took me longer time to type.I'm so in love with my i-Phone but sometimes my 3g provider is sooo slow.I prefer using my Sky Wifi,faster..:)

Did I tell you that my husband has to pay around additional 12 quids or RM60 per month apart from the line rental?Hehehe,he got me an insurance for my phone,knowing how careless his wifey is.He bought me an insurance for the i-phone.The insurance covers lost,damages and theft.Sounds good,eh? One of my friend told me she accidentally dropped her i-phone and the screen just go crazy.She has to pay 150 quids just to replace the damaged screen.Haiyyooo,if RM almost RM1k tuhh..Hadoila..Crazy!

Knowing how careless I am,my husband took extra precaution and bought me the insurance.If its damaged,I will only have to pay 50 quids and if its lost or stolen,yours truly will get a new phone.Nauzubillah...I find the insurance very useful especially for someone careless like me.One time my phone ended up under someone's car! Hihihihi..

So,enuff bout the insurance.Today both me and my other half is not working,so we decided to go out for a date.We usually went out on a date once a week,for coffee,movies or just dine out.As for today we went sightseeing in the city. The weather was beautiful,not too hot,not too cold...We parked near Toys R Us and took a stroll along the shops.I snapped some pics on the way.


After almost an hour walking,we stopped by our favourite cafe,Cafe Nero as I was craving for a cheese cake and pecan pie.We grabbed choc frappuchino each along with the cheese cake and pecan pie.Does this look tempting????

And of course,yours truly also wanted to enterframe..hehehehe..happy face as I finally get to eat Cheese Cake!




Posted using BlogPress
from my iPhone



5 ulasan:

Chibi Maruko said...

sama, setiap kali beli barang elektrik, memang akan beli insurance sekali, kalau jatuh pecah ke apa, boleh dapat baru...

meenyusuf said...

Hi Chibi maruko,yeap,at least takdlah susah hati sangat kan.But my husband dah pesan,eventho ada insurance,I tak boley take it for granted..takutt..;P

Anonymous said...

Rindunya kat Norwich...

Ermayum said...

best nya kat sini takda insurance 2 de hheheeh

meenyusuf said...

Anon-Hehehe,I love it here too..very tranquil

Erma-tulah,kan best if kat mesia ada