Hello gorgeous darl...busy beraya kah?or ada yang dah start open house? I macam biasa,kalut dengan kerja lah,tonight finished at 10pm,balik umah,Kyra pon dah lena..adoilaaaa...jealous dengan you all,dapat makan lemang,rendang,ketupat bagai...I malam nie makan Maggi aja..:(
Just now I received an email from my Professor,dia dah bagi link for us to read relating to Macroeconomics..Pengsan,class belom start dah dapat email from Head of Faculty..I need to be in student mode dah now,kena prepare mentally and physically dah..for all the madness..My routine is work-class-work-house chores..memang gila!
Nie nak story mory about what happened semalam..Yesterday lunch,kan.. I masak nasi goreng aja,with Vege..Then,the 3 of us sat down and have our lunch,la kan..Below are the conversation we had :-
Me: Adik,you should eat vegetables you know..its good for us,make our skin supple,smooth,make our eyes glow
Hubby : Yeah,you should eat more green stuffs,like the cow,they eat grass,you can see how smooth their skin is..
Kyra : If that so,cow ate grass,I eat cow,then ok la,right???
Me+Hubby : Gelak Guling2.....hahahahhahahahahha
Iskh,panjang akal sungguh anak aku..yelah,mak bapak dia dua2 terlebih "pandai",manalah anak tak ikut..The apple won't fall far from the tree! Owh,did I tell you she's learning French now?My husband tau French sikit2,so both of them dok practice sampai I yang pening kepala dalam kereta!




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment