assalamualaikum..salam Jumaat darlings...Are you smiling as the weekends are approaching?As for me,boleyla jugak..tapi takdekla tergedik-gedik sangat happy kan..Gonna spend my time with family this weekends..its my moms birthday and coincindently sekali dengan Father's Day kan..senang,sekali celebrate aja.
My cousin is gonna join us sekali...the more the merrier.Today,Friday the 17th is actually brings me back to that dark hole..Sebabnya he left on Friday..and on the 17th jugak..tapi 17th December la.So,today mark half year of his passing..:(
Sadis memang sadis..perit tak payah cakaplah...menangis pon rasanya dah kering air mata nie..kena refill minum air banyak-banyak :P.Anyway,I have to go on jugak..walaupun how hard I don't want to..walaupun I wanna hold on to him lagie..and the memories we've created...:(
But its ok,I know he's in a better place now..At least he's not in the hospital,comma ke apa kan..Rest in peace,my darling...Actually me and him we have plans...but itulah, Allah tu lebih mengetahui kan..This is whats best for me now...Maybe hikmah dia I belum nampak,but I will one day..
One of his wish is to see his daughter plays musical instruments sebab mamat nie memang a musical lover..He can play a lil bit of drum,keyboard..but his 'makanan wajib' is guitar la..Memang sangat talented...So,he taught his daughter to play guitar,I takleh nak continue la sebab I memang sucks at music..paling terror pon boleh sing aja...Huhuhuhu..
He also wants his daughter learn how to play piano..The rational is,when we play piano,both our brain is connected since we are using both of our hands...
So,today is gonna be Kyra's first Piano class...mama dia yang excited lebih okay..Bukan apa,happy dapat fullfill his dream..agaknya kalau anak aku dah main piano kat mana-mana event nanti and jadik famous one day,mesti abah dia proud gila kan..At least I try my best to fulfill his dreams...
Adoi,mood sayu pulak today....Tak apalah,what doesn't kill you kan actually makes you stronger...To be at where I am now emotionally memang memenatkan...To actually survived without him for 6 months is amazing ok.But...everyday is a new day..and I try to be a better person..You should too,okay?
P/S: Jangan Lupa Baca Surah Al-Kahfi today..:)..In Rejab,setiap amalan akan digandakan pahalanya sebanyak 70 kali..Selamat Beramal!





4 ulasan:
salam meen,
takde button like ke...i like this entry :D
have a good weekend :-)
just dropping my smile here :)
Hi blu4sky..cantik kereta you :)..Nanti I carik butang like yer..
Nisa-Ada blog tak?boleh exchange link..:)
hi kak meen.. sangat ada. heheh: http://pelangichanteque.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment