aslm...Short update today..Cried since I open my eyes this morning..teringat this song he used to dedicate to me before we got married..
If you see the lyrics..memang sebijik-sebijik apa dia selalu cakap...He said he never loved anyone this much before..that He would die for me....if he had to..He saved my name as Angel in his phone..dia selalu ckp he thinks I'm an angel from above..sangat schweet kan...
Ok,abang,betul apa you cakap....di sini telah datang sayang paling dalam....I find it hard to go on bila we're not a complete unit lagi.I'm tired of crying...if there's a nice cave,I would just ran and sit in there for a while...praying to Allah that this horrible dream will end soon...
The only thing that keep me going on is Kyra...and the hope to see you again...apart from that..its just a blurred vision..Cepatlah anak..besarlah..go in the University,so that I could go and stay somewhere terpencil where no one will judge me..:(
Hari nie dah nangis lebih 4 kali..Pecah rekod semalam..kesian mata aku,jangan lama-lama jadi Kassim selamat sudehhhhh!! :P
P/S: Pedih bila ada kawan-kawan dia message aku cakap jasa dia kat diorang and how good he was.Memang,dia manusia paling baik pernah aku jumpa.Manusia paling tulus,paling ikhlas...Syukur,tuhan temukan aku dengan dia.




2 ulasan:
BUATLAH APA YANG TERBAIK UNTUK KAK MEEN LEBIH TENANG. TAKE A GOOD CARE.. :)
hai sis..my sister introduce me to your blog..be strong..even its hard..
Post a Comment