Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 21, 2011

This is It...

assalamualaikum......Today is the day..I'm gonna do something that I might enjoy..so,please pray for me that I'm gonna sail thru kay.This is just gonna be a short update..and I might not  write for a while..Not because I'm sick and tired..but because I feel hurt that my writing was misunderstood by others..

This is my personal blog,I write in here as a remembrance of any event and my moments.But I never thought those who close to me chose to read and not ask me first.Now,dah jadi satu misunderstanding yang maha hebat and dah drag jadi a big personal attack.

I'm so sad...so sad..by this..but I think semua yang jadi pun ada hikmah disebaliknya.Maybe kita tak nampak semua tu sebelum nie..and hanya nampak true colours certain person bila dia rasa tercabar atau marah.Akan keluarlah segala macam perasaan tak puas hati dan cerita-cerita kita dalam lipatan sejarah dia.

I choose not to reply back,maybe I can if I want too.But this is not my fight.Kat mahkamah dunia nie you can loose anytime..people dah pass judgement even before they know the real truth pun.

Truthfully,never thought all of those gonna come out from you..someone that I respect all this while,someone that I look up too..someone that I always praise of being a very smart woman to everyone.But its ok,you have your reason.

this is the last post I'm gonna talk about this.The purpose I'm writing this is I wanna say thank you to my readers out there yang selalu give me moral support,nak sebut ramai sangat..tapi I owe you guys an appreciation note.

My late husband selalu cakap,"Meen,kawan sejati bukan semestinya selalu jumpa,kadang jumpa setahun sekali aja,tapi bila kita susah,dia akan jadi orang pertama yang datang dan dia tahu baik buruk kita and never leave us no matter what".Now I know what he meant.

I learn my lesson the hard way,tapi tak apalah,I'm still alive...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.I'm done trying to make things right.Its better to just give in.I was the wrong one,I always pretend I'm the best,I'm always right and I see everyone else as wrong and looser and I'm a big fat liar.Its easier that way huh,then trying to tell people I'm not.With this confession,I hope ALL of you are satisfied.You WIN this fight.Clap2.

To everyone else out there,I'm sorry I'm gonna have to stop writing for a while..I'm gonna take a break from FB for a while..Not to worry about me..I'm ok..Not because I'm scared of anyone or what,but simply because I wanna heal from all this.Thank you Allah for this test you give me..one after another..I guess you love me that much,huh..InsyaAllah,I'll come back as a better person..a better servant...I'm gonna see you guys..very soon...Do catch up yeah..

6 ulasan:

blu4sky said...

dear meen, mudah mudahan Allah permudahkan semua urusan you..
"Allah tidak akan turunkan ujian diluar kemampuan hambaNya"..take care and good luck

Jelita78 said...

itulah, manusia ni byk silap nyer.. dan sibuk-jaga-tepi-kain-orang juga..

take care ok, dear.
i doakan u tenang jiwa raga..

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

Meen....
betul lah rambut sama2 hitam (kalau x dye or buh inai) tp hati mmg x sama...biar lah kat depa Meen..mmg susah nak senangkan hati semua org...letih jadinya...apa2 pun..jaga hati kita dulu dan mereka yg betul2 rapat ngan kita especially family..
Take care Meen..hugs n kisses utk Tirah...

Anonymous said...

Apsal la korg buat dia mcm ni (utk siapa2 yg berkenaan), dia dah la kehilangan org tersayang, tolong la sensitif sikit, belum kena kat korg mmg la boleh cakap byk.. kdg2, better tak payah cakap apa2 drpd perkataan tu lagi menambahkan pedih dan luka di hati org2 yg sedang bersedih.... sometimes tak payah kasi nasihat panjang berjela pun, sbb org yg hilang org tersayang ni fikiran tengah serabut, just listen to her, let her relief herself.. sorilah cakap byk.. I pun tak pernah hilang org tersayang, just my day to day observations in the hospital..

Anonymous said...

meen..
sabarlah, manusia ni macam2, bila iman lemah, timbul rasa dengki.tak bolah tgk org lain senang, ia jd sakit.
usah pedulikan kata2 org, manusia yg mcm itu hanya akan berhenti berkata2 bila mulutnya diisi dgn tanah.

simplyatie said...

couldn't agree more with anonymous.. k meen n kyra take care okay and take as much time as you need for yourself.. will be here when you are here...