assalamualaikum...its a brand new day today..had frozen yoghurt with one of my old friend...gila lama tak jumpa,since habis sekolah kot..She's doing well,almost finish her PHD..I envy her..so young tapi dah nak ada PHD..me?with my situation now,10 tahun lagie pon belom tentu dapat...:P
I was surprised actually that when I opened my FB where some people 'talked' about my blog..but not in a way I would want to.Remember the post about I don't give a damn bout what people think about me that I can't move on?Apparently,some people misunderstood that post was dedicated to them.
Let me tell you,the day before the post was up,ada hamba Allah telah chat dengan saya in FB,old school friend yang tak rapat langsung,kira jumpa hai-hai jek kat sekolah.Actually banyak kali dah she gave rude comment pasal my statuses and my pictures in FB tapi I let it be..Then,she made a remark about me and Kyra la thru that chat,tak payahla I disclose,tapi sangat pedih..so,tuh yang menyebabkan keluar that post..yelah,kau tak jumpa aku berbelas tahun,kau nak judge aku and make assumption about aku.Apa dosa aku kat kau?Plus you were never there pon when I'm in pain..Betullah,she was never there pon,tak pernah jumpa sejak habis sekolah,then cakap macam-macam kat I pasal life and how to deal with loss pulak.
Unfortunately,some of the people I'm close with sudah ingat it was about them.When its not at all..You were there when I needed you...you spend your precious time with me..you even called me from Malaysia when I lost my other half..takkanlah you can think that the post is about you..and what we discussed over dinner tuh I truly understood its for my own good and I did whats necessary..
I'm sorry if you guys feel that way..saying that I publicly being hypocrite..sebab it was never about you guys pun..Its ok if you wanna talk about my past pun..Its not a fairytale and I'm not proud of it pun..
I just wanna say that..I still assume you guys as my friend..i know each one of your weaknesses and flaws..and what you did and in your past..But we've been friends once,I respect your pride..I respect your privacy,I'm not gonna announce it to the rest of the world..
Kita pernah berkawan,laugh and cry...whatever you do,or say publicly about me..which I can say mencalarkan my pride jugaklah..I'm just gonna be quiet and say alhamdulillah..I'm not gonna play the personal attack...Tapi I'm truly saddened that it started with a misunderstanding and it ended very ugly..maybe not for you guys but for me...
Menjaga keaiban saudara sendiri adalah dituntut dalam Islam.How hurt I am pun,we've been friends before..so,your secret is safe with me.I never see any of my friends as a looser,never once..and I never assume that I'm always right and I was the best in everything I do..
I'm jobless,husbandless,fat and ugly.How come everybody else around me is a looser?You guys have the best job,financially stable and do well in your studies..I didn't even finish mine..Maybe you tersilap kot..I'm the biggest loser here..Think about it!
| “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked” | |
Enough said..whatever was said about me...walaupun pedih,I forgive all of you as kotla esok lusa one of us go ke,tak payah kita susah payah nak cari each other kat Padang Mahsyar nak minta maaf. I was never the best in anything I do.You know me better..My life is a mess...So,if in any way If I hurt any of you I'm sorry...sincere from the bottom of my heart.But the truth is..You have misunderstood me.Period. |




6 ulasan:
its hard to find true friend who can be with us thru thick and thin kak meen. buat dek jela ugly betty yg datang dan pergi tu. just go on with ur happy life with ur bb kyra. kadang2 manusia dah salah faham dgn apa yang kita maksudkan. mgkin itu mmg cara kita utk express sesuatu cuma mereka belum faham attitude sebenar kita. manusia mmg suka nk pin-point pd org lain. hakikatnya mereka salah. let them be what they like. i pon penah alami benda yang sama kak meen. at last i let it go macam angin meniup bayu. sejukkan hati sendiri. At least kak meen bersuara dan minta maaf. xpelah.. biarkan mereka.
alalala..kak meen, dunla sedey2 okay. true friends are really hard to find, and i am not surprised that i have only a few.. but i like it that way, few but true gitu. eh, this rhymes pulak ;p anyway, take care ya k meen. org2 mcm ai, sgt kagum dgn ketabahan u, i can't and even takut nak imagine atau nak terlintas dlm hati kalau i terpaksa besarkan anak sendirian..you are chosen by Him, simply because you are very strong... luv u kak meen. take care!
yati
meen,
i yang tak kenal u pun faham apa yang u tulis dalam blog ni..tentang kesedihan u and all.orang tak kena,dia tak rasa.
pastu,fb punya penyakit fitnah pun i pernah terkena.
if dikalangan kita yang baik2 sahaja takpe,tapi fb ni boleh jadi modal untuk org memfitnah dan merendah2kan org lain .hati2 berkawan,bersabar....
Meen, biarkan mereka nak mengata..tak kene atas batang hidung memang lah sedap saja bercakap tanpa empati.
Saya mengikuti blog Meen dan walaupun saya tidaklah berada dalam situasi seperti Meen, saya sendiri dapat merasai kesedihan yang paling dalam dan cinta kasih Meen pada husband yang tiada bandingnya.
Buat tak tau saja ye..memang ramai yg cakap tiada empati..
Cthnya: Sabarlah, mungkin Allah akan kurniakan anak yang lebih baik lepas ni..
Erk...memang nak kene penumbuk. Dia tau ke anak yang pergi tu baik ke jahat? Suka2 ati je nak kata anak tu jahat...
Kan lebih elok cakap "Anak kamu telah dibawa pergi untuk berada di samping penciptaNya yang Maha Pengasih dan insyaAllah di tempat orang2 yang soleh.
Kan lebih sejuk hati..
So, rileks Meen..
~Anis Azhar
Dear meen,
you are not a looser when u still have kyra beside u....
i yg rasa i loser sbb rite now i'm childless and tak mampu nak bagi zuriat lagi to my hubby..
Cant imagine kalau my hubby pegi dulu and we are still childless... my life will be so meaningless
selalu kene laha dgn org ramai sbb itu... i did my best....still holding on and smile...
D.T
Hi D.T,
Life isn't fair always kan...especially to those yang tak sensitive dengan our condition...Pity you dear..sabar banyak2..I harap you dan husband akan dikurniakan zuriat secepat mungkin...For now,enjoy ur honeymoon and to hell la dengan org yang mengata you..Life is too short nak pk psl depa kan..Smile dear :)
Post a Comment