Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 13, 2011

To Wear or Not To Wear?

assalamualaikum my dear darlings...Hope ur monday aren't that bad..Mine? penat...macam-macam menda jadik,but at least I'm happy...walaupun jobless..hahaha...yeap..I'm jobless now but strangely happy...weird,huh...Maybe sebab money is not my priority anymore kot,like i said before...dunia nie penuh dengan tipu daya dan hanya bersifat sementara..so kalau I agungkan sangat pasal career and money,bukan boleh bawak masuk kubur pon kan..For the time-being,my 1st and foremost priority is my darling Kyra.Have to make sure dia membesar dengan penuh kasih sayang walaupun tanpa kehadiran her father..sob..sob..:(

Ok,apa kena tajuk ari nih?Pakai apa nie?Ok,I'm actually very disturbed with my daughters comment which ada kawan2 dia yang didn't wanna befriend her because she didn't wear hijab.Firstly,before I comment about this,I hope you all can understand this is my personal view only and since this is my personal blog I think its fair for me to write about my thoughts kan..

Ok,I don't actually like the fact that children nowadays pilih bulu just because of physical appearance..Looks can be deceiving yer..Not wearing tudung doesn't mean you are less islamic..this is in children context la..especially yang belum baligh,kan.I seriously wear hijab baru-baru ni aja,just after my other half passed away.Nobody asked me to.I woke up one night and it changed everything.this is what we call hidayah,kan..So,I'm thankful for that.Bukan semua orang akan dapat benda nie,so insy you will one day..keep praying...

I don't believe in paksa anak pakai hijab especially bila belum baligh.Sebabnya I don't want my daughter to get the wrong message..Kalau nak main dengan certain people,kena pakai tudung..macam hypocrete pulak.I'd rather her not wearing dari hypocrete to certain people.She told me she wanna wear tudung after dia baligh nanti,which is good enough for me..As for now,I'm just gonna let her enjoy her childhood and do things sincerely.

I tak pernah ada any assumption about orang pakai tudung or not because like I said,looks can be deceiving..banyak jek orang pakai tudung yang lagi horror dari yang tak pakai tudung..You can never imagine how evil they can be..Nauzubillah.So,pakai tudung or not,masuk neraka or not is not our decission to decide..Its Him up there.

So,Kyra,I'm just gonna be here to guide you to let you know what is right and wrong..the call is yours..I'm gonna support you as long as ianya tak melampaui batas agama,ok anak?
Love you sweetie..


6 ulasan:

Anonymous said...

oh dear.. this post reminded me of my childhood. dulu pon i pnah kena mcm ur daughter. time tu i standard 6 n all the girls in my class pakai tudung except me n 2 chinese girls. so derang start suruh i pakai tudung if nak geng ngn derang. when i go back i asked my mum, should i wear tudung to join their grup n my mum ckp jgn pakai tudung bcoz of ikot org, kene ikhlas sbb Allah. so i pon x pakai la tudung smpi abes skolah n u know what, the girls mmg boikot i. n yg plg best was, last week, my class time standard 6 tu ade reunion, n some of the girls yg dulunye pakai tudung, dah free hair n ade yg sexy gile. N without thinking i juz go to them n sound 'eh, sexy nye korang, dulu beria dakwah soh aku pakai tudung' hehe. evil kan i? but they just deserved it! haha

simplyatie said...

hi k meen..alololo... sian kat kyra. but, i agree with you to let our children do things naturally and sincerely kan. takpe pun if kyra takde ramai frens, as long as dpt frens yg accept her for who she is.

meenyusuf said...

anonymous-I feel you..ramai jek yg classmates yang bertudung bagai now sexy giler..so,thats why I malas nak paksa my anak buat benda-benda yang dia belum ready..let it comes naturally

simplyatie-betul...lainla kalau dia buat benda khurafat ke kan..:P

Puan NisaKhaidir said...

hi kak meen. i do agree with you. like cliche words always sounds like: dont judge a book by its cover. sometimes org yang pakai tudung labuh at first then buang then pakai lagi horror. nak pakai baik xpayah pakai. dan bila pakai, biar pakai sungguh2, i do agree also, we as human have NO rights to judge people, siapa yang patut masuk neraka n vice verse. ye lah... yang penting jangan hipokrit. walaumacamna kita paksa, kalau hati dia x menerima pon susah juga. its better if one day kita betul2 berubah sebab IKHLAS. :)

salam perkenalan kak meen. u look strong even ur other half passed away..i adore u btw. :)

Sofinee Harun said...

Of course I do agree to some of your view. I do also agree with the point that bukan semua org yg tutup litup tu baik. I am also ada some sort of pemikiran dulu. But, I had change the way I think about the issue, kerana, I had heard one talk from one of this ustaz, that hijab is between us and Allah swt. Perangai dan berkelakuan baik adalah antara kita sesama manusia. Kalau kita berkelakuan baik sesama manusia, tetapi kita tidak berhijab dengan alasan bahawa kalau pakai hijab pun perangai tak elok, adalah salah. Kerana hijab adalah amalan and comandment from Allah swt. Kalau kita berkelakuan baik sesama manusia, tetapi tidak menunaikan perintah Allah swt, maka kita adalah tidak berlaku baik terhadap Allah swt. Maka semacam mana kita baik di mata manusia, tetapi tidak di mata Allah swt, maka siapalah kita without Allah swt. Our creator.

Alhamdulillah Meen dah betudung. Memang I do agree at some point that bertudung need to come from the heart and mind. But, note that this is the commandment from Allah and we cannot mock any body who wear only because of they do not behave islamically as we THINK they should. And of course we cannot see people who did not wear tudung as not good, but they should know that being good to sesama manusia, tetapi tidak berbuat baik dengan Allah, it's the other sins committed. and it says that out pray if not been accepted as long as we do not cover ourself according to Allah command.

Of course it's everybody point of view, but some point of view we have to be really careful as we do not want to put ourselves in a way of looking at Allah command differently. Allah command is Allah command. Org yg tak berlaku baik dan perangai baik walaupun bertudung labuh, because one of the reason especially di Malaysia adalah kerana, we never teach our kids about what is hijab and why we should wear hijab and cover ourself.

The short cut is, woman in islam is like a gold. If we have a gold, are we rather open it up and display it in the middle of the road and attract people including thieve or we rather keep it cover and apprieciate the value of it. If out gold been stole as we make unofficial announcement, who else are we going to blame of? THis is the example of woman and hijab.

Puan NisaKhaidir said...

KAK UMi.. i like your point. :)
sadly, less of us treat woman like a gold..