Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 17, 2010

Spinning...

Apa yang spin tue?Me lahh..My head,my mind..semua...I need to submit my economics draft to my dear lecturer latest midnight tomorrow..and for your info,I baru finish introduction.Pathetic,kan?Kan best if i can do my work according to my mood.Nak buat kerja sekolah nie kan,bukan boley buat all the time.Time tarak mood tuh,walaupun idea mencanak2 pon tak jadi gaks..Samalah dengan update blog.Mood tarak kalu,bersarangla blog nie ha.I know I'm supposed to finish it and start doing it now,By my body dont wanna move..Macam mana tuh?iskh..i have 3 paper i need to submit my work tau..yang other 2 due in March,so,paham2 ajeklah yer my readers,tak bersentuh langsung..Hahahha..Meen,napa malas sangat nie?I'm lazy,tired,bored..ARghh..I've been working non stop since last 3 weeks.That means NO WEEKENDS!No weekends yer adik2..for 3 weeks I woke up at 6am during weekends!

Konon berangan nak rehat during Easter..How to rest? I need the money,thus,I need to work non stopla during Easter..My plan is work and work and work all day during easter and enjoyyyyyyyyy on my Birthday,boley gittew..By the way,My boss just emailed me saying that our salary will be paid on the 26th nie..Yea..yea..yea..yea..sukernya akak! Penat lelahku selama almost 4 weeks akan terbayar..But,tulah..nak kene save that money...bukan boley joli katak ponn!tapi takpelah,penat lelah nie akan terbayar jugak akhirnya...

For the time-being,kerja berat dulu,hokey?HHmm..today I merapu tahap dewa nih..I got stories to blog bout..but kemalasan tahap dewa nak upload pics..Nanti2,kay..Kasik i submit my work dulu,then kita story mory,kay??Papai for now..

0 ulasan: