Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 22, 2010

Busy Tone..

Heyluu gorgeous peeps..Sorry as this post is jus to inform you that I am busy and did not write up anything.I've been working all weekends..yeap..6am-9pm..both days!Soo exhausted sampai today silap pegi umah client! lain client yang I kene visit,umah client lain yang I pegie..hadoi,pening punya pasal..Then tak pasal2 terkejar2 coz dah silap umah,kan.Iskh,stressla..

balik keja at 9pm just now kelam kabut cooked dinner pasal anak dah nak masuk tido as tomorrow is a school day.Masak simple ajer,Kurma ayam..Then,nie tak masuk bed lagie becoz I need to prepare a discussion answer for my business class tomorrow,dengan evening ada tutorial English lagie..After tutorial,straight to work pulak until 9pm again!Aduusss..Memang hectic my life now nie.Owh2, On Wednesday nie have to submit my Oligopoly Working paper..uuwwaaaaaa..cemana nie??So many things to do and say,soo little time:(

Ok babes,I need to go to bed now..I'm sleepy plus needs to wake up early tomorrow..Happy Monday!

0 ulasan: