I struggled to stay positive today.I know I shud.Life is not all about negativity.My mate,Kristina did cheer me today.Yeah,its not worth it to think bout others..I don't have rich parents that lavish me with money and send me to study overseas.I came here on my own..my own hardwork..every cents of it is my hard-earned money...apart from the Scholarship I received.And I truly believed I deserved it..I'm married and got child and I managed to get 4.0 CGPA for 2 semesters in a row.I'm a mother,a daughter,a wife and a career woman.Its hard.My life is not a fairy tales..All my hardwork..I start from scratch..ziltch..So,all this negativity around me wont bring me down!I'm far better than that!Alhamdulillah,thank god that I was given a strength to go on..to face the world..this cruel world..where people will love to see you fall and only fews will clapped when you're on top.
Okay, Meen, enough bout this unpleasent and uncool situation. I'm okay,inhale..exhale..inhale..exhale..Hehehehhee..Today as usual was a routine for me..It was cold.I usually dont like to wear my hooded wind breaker,however,today is an exception.I was soo cold that I even wore it while driving.Weird!I was relieved that I'm healing slowly..so,for that..again I thank god..Almighty God..
As you already know,I made a promise to my Kyra that I will spend an hour doing what she wants before she went to bed.So,for our mommy-daughter thing today,we decided to bake a cake..At first nak bake just a plain butter cake..Then,I was thinking,arrghh..what the heck,maybe I should try Marble cake isntead..Memang decission berani mati punyer!Dahla never baked a plain butter cake..yang I pernah bake is Chocolate Cake main2 jek..So,berbekalkan semangat yang menggunung dan azam yang tekad,me and Kyra pon mulalah the process.Its very simple tau.Even 7 years old pon boley buat.Most of it I yang buat except I bagi Kyra ayak tepung,and used the electric whisk.So,after around 10 minutes,our cake pun masuk oven..
And I'm waiting anxiously lah kan..Kyra dah pesan that she wants to eat a bit before she sleeps.I usually forbid my anak to take sweet things at night.But today,I bagi kelonggaran,kan,as I know she must be really excited to eat her own cake that she helped to bake.So,after 50 minutes in the oven,tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:-
Oklah kan,as this is my very 1st time buat Marble cake tau.So,I'm happy and lega kek tak bantat.So,this is the recipe is you wanna try it:-
Marble Cake Easy Peasy
2 cups of self-raising flour
1 cup of sugar
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups of milk
2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence
Butter
Cocoa Powder
1stly,beat the butter and sugar.If you're a sweet tooth person you can pour in more sugar.Butter to sebuku kecil enuff.Then dah fluffy tuh,masukkan eggs,then flour (ayak dulu),then milk..Dah sebati the mixture,put in the essence.Then beat adunan until it is even and ringan. Then gris acuan cake with butter.After that pour half of the mixture in the acuan cake.Half lagi leave in the bowl.Then put the cocoa powder in the remaining mixture in that bowl.Then whisk until even.After that pour on top of the 1st mixture yang dah tuang dalam acuan cake tadi.Then,using a fork do the swirl.Put in oven for 50 mins at 180 degrees.Thats it!easy,huh?
Selamat Mencuba!
Oh yes,Life is tough,we need to stop worrying bout whats gonna happend in the future,instead we need to focus on what right in front of us!




0 ulasan:
Post a Comment