Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 16, 2010

Imperfect Life

I just came back!My day started at 8.00am this morning and I came home at 9pm tonight.I have class till 3pm,then go to shops to buy groceries then off to work.Yeap,I work Monday as well as my darl off duty on Monday..I love all my clients except this one man.I dont hate him,its just he can be soo grumpy sometimes.But,macam gitulah,nama pon elderly,kan..so,layan jelah Labuuuuuuuuu..

Owh,lupa nak story mory..my job nie ala2 companionla..ramai betol elderly yang kaya raya here but live alone.So,my job is to go visit them and make sure that they are well,take their meds promptly and that they are not stressed.I love this woman name Ms Marge(bukan nama sebenar)..huhuhuhu.She just has 1 leg..The other one is amputated due to serious diabetes problem.Me and Ms Marge nie click really well.I always try to make her happy and motivate her as much as I can.she's a nice woman,happy go lucky and friendly.She told me that she's happier now then she was masa dia ada both legs..Tadie during my visit,dia dah super excited tunggu I.dia nak citer pasal there's this 1 guy pon disable jugak,on wheel chair admired her.Then this guy called her tonight.Punya happy minah tuh,dengan I sekali seronok..

Then I realize tau,you dont need to be perfect to have a great life..and having a great life doesnt mean its a perfect one.Nobody's perfect in this world,thus there's no so-called a perfect life.Why?Because we see thing clearer thru imperfection.Cuba renungkan,sometimes kita tengok people yang richer than us..bestnya,duit menimbun,overseas trips every year,designer bag every month..We thought that kinda life is perfect..But it doesnt,mesti ada flaws and weaknesses jugak..Ada orang kaya raya,tapie bertahun2 kahwin takde zuriat.Ada yang beranak tiap-tiap tahun tapi hidup susah,kais pagi makan pagi,kais petang makan petang.I used to look at other people's life and envy of them.But now,as I grow older,I tend to understand life more.I dont wanna have lots money and material stuff but not having children.Whom do I gave all my asset if i die??

Balik pada story me and Ms Marge tadie..she's vulnerable and disable,but she is happy..she loves her life now and she understand that everything happend for a reason...I dont marry a rich guy,but I'm glad I chooses him.I have a beautiful and smart daughter..I've a roof to live under and I have enuff food on the table..So,syukur Alhamdulillah.Looking at Ms Marge yang takda kaki sebelah tuh buatkan I insaf...I dont wanna compare my life with others anymore....I cant thank Him much for what He granted me all this life..The gift of love..love for my parents,siblings,husband,families and friends..Its enuff..Love is the greatest gift to all mankind..which MONEY can't buy.So,dearie, Live life to the fullest and pursue your dreams..as life is short! Money is not my greatest asset..Its this....The gift from god to US..My little baby:-


Isnt she a darl?Hehehehe..Picture was taken 2 years ago when she was 7..Now she is 9 years old.So,peeps..love your children..bukan senang nak dapat anak (cant understand why people buang anak!)..semua tuh depends on rezeki masing2..Kaya macamana sekalipun if God forbids,tak dapat jugak.This is one of the things Money cant buy!Have a nice day all..Chiow..

2 ulasan:

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

Meen,
sgt2 setuju ngan ur opinions...hidup nie..tiada yg sempurna..kita laa yg mencorakkan supaya hidup kita bahagia sebenarnya..jadi sentiasa bersyukur dgn nikmat yg ada :) cheers!!

meenyusuf said...

yeap..kadang duit banyak giler,hidup tak happy,tak bahagia,husband kaya,kadang ada mistress,kita jadi stress,hidup takda duit langsung pon boley gaduh laki bini hari2 pasal duit..so,baik kita jadikan hidup yang kurang sempurna tuh sempurna pada pandangan mata kita,so,kita boley live life to the fullest..:)