Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 18, 2010

When Marriage Seems Like A Bubble

stock photo : Upset couple sleeping separately on their bed

Good Morning everyone...hopefully everybody is in a fairly good mood today..I think I do..I've been doing a lot of reading lately..to kill the time..I read a motivational magazine this morning about marriage couple having an affair. This topic interest me as some of my friends are having the same problem.Most of the husband that cheated confessed that the root of the problem is when marriage becoming some sorta routines..

Yeap..sleeping and waking up besides the same person,seeing the same face,doing the same thing..there's nothing fun anymore..amazingly,I agreed with what they claimed the root of the problem..To newly-wed,I understand if you cant really feel me..but mind you,I've been married for almost 10 years..and I've known my husband back in 1997,so altogether we've been together almost 13 years!! Sometimes I do feel bored..Frankly speaking,sometimes i felt so empty...But this kinda thing,if you just go with the flow,will endanger your marriage life.

If you feel bored let say after 10 years of marriage,don't worry too much as its normal..we are a normal human being,we do get bored..Like food for instance,if you eat Fried Chicken every single day,i bet on the 10th day you would wanna throw up,right? Marriage is like planting a tree,you must water it,take care of it.it needs constant attention.If you're not careful,then it can crush just like that.What i did was..I tried my best to stay positive all the time,engaged in my husband's hobbies like fishing and motosports.And we tried to get closer with each other by cooking together..During our leisure time,we like to go out for a movie,have coffee,play Uno cards or scrabble..And dont forget to get away from each other sometimes..as it will spice up the relationship..:)

Ok ladies,enuff with the motivational talk,now food-talk..for Buka Puasa today i made my signature dish which my other half loves so much..What?This!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Mee Kari...I love making this simple dish cause its easy to prepare and its spicy..So,darl,what did you all have today??

2 ulasan:

meenyusuf said...

cik jijah said...
it is so true meen!! jgn cakap 10 tahun.. marriage life memang ada ups and downs nya kan.. i yang baru 5 tahun ni pun mcm2 dugaan.. but like u said.. marriage life is like planting a tree.. kena nurture.. kena nourish.. patiently of course.. kalau ikut hati, matilah jawabnya.. pandai2 lah jaga hati each other..

owhh.. hari ni i masak mee goreng jek.. bolehla untuk 2 mulut.. hehee

August 18, 2010 10:08 AM

meenyusuf said...

Cik Jijah-I told my friends..marriage nie buka fairy tales semata..banyak benda yang terlibat..Family,anak, duit,macam2..Kalau tak pernah bergaduh pon tak ok jugak,too much quarelling pon tak ok jugak..Yang penting is compatibility and sefahaman..:)