Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

August 28, 2010

A Beautiful Day..

Heya,at the time of this entry,2 beranak tuh is in sleeping mode,terbongkang lepas sahur tadi..nanti I ambik gambar Kyra muka toya puasa ek..hehehe.Hows your raya preparation?Mine takda apa pon,baju kurung pakai last year punya and dah longgar since I lost a few kgs..Kyra ada 3 pasang,1 kebaya nyonya,1 kebaya and 1 baju kurung..Still fit..as I purposely bought a bigger size last year,dia lagilah tak bertambah berat,melompat aja 24 hours..iskh..

Did I tell you its very tough fasting here in UK?17 hours wooo..adoi,time cold weather ok lagie,time heatwave tuh,menduga keimanan betul lahh..However,now as we're nearer to Autumn takda sangatlah panas..Yesterday,which is Friday is a beautiful day for me albeit the rain we had since morning. i was waiting fo something yesterday and it arrived in the morning.After that,my friend Cindy called all the way from New York.Cindy is my mate in Convent dulue..She taught me some Chinese before..than gelak-gelak macam gila..We spoke over the phone for almost half an hour..Mind you,this is the 1st time we spoke after 12 years macamtuh..so,happy la..best pompuan tuh sekarang stay in New York..She has been there for almost 6 years and she enjoyed her life style there..

Tomorrow is my off day,nak tag along my husband to Lotus track..Then maybe will bring Kyra to the nearby zoo or play barn..We're planning to go somewhere for holiday before Kyra goes back to school in September..Maybe Bristol or Bath..and who knows,it might be Edinburgh or Portsmouth..Tapi nak cari place yang easy to find Halal food lah..:)

Today I'll let you enjoy some of the photos we took in Sheffield the other day,okay..Tak banyaklah,enjoy...:-


Our hotel..Holiday Inn Royal Victoria sheffield..I would promote this hotel as the room is very spacious,bathroom is a good size and staffs are friendly..Situated betul-betul in the heart of Sheffield..nice views as well..Our room which is a Family room costs us 69 quids..For me worth it..:)

Can you see the decoration is very Victorian?hehehe,I like..for me classic and sedap mata memandang..

Me and Kyra in the hotel lobby..while waiting for Mr hubby punggah bag from the car..


Kyra near Sheffield eye..We bought some souvenir and postcards from the shop accross the road in the picture..:)

So,darlings thats it for today..Will update again Monday insy..Selamat bershopping pada yang dah start Hari Raya preps yeah..Daaaaaaaaa

2 ulasan:

jijah montel said...

wahhhh.. sempat lagi jalan sana jalan sini.. bagusnya u dah loose weight.. i ni.. lagi puasa lagi gain weight pulak.. haiihh..

meenyusuf said...

hehehe Cik Jijah,sambil menyelam minum air...tuh pun tido semalam aja,tak sempat pegi mana sangat pon..