Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 21, 2011

Why Do I have To Love You This Much??

assalamualaikum....As you all know,I'm moving somewhere else...Far from this place..Where it all begins and ends...Tadi we went to his grave...Siapkan his grave bagi cantik2 sikit...I put a white pebbles which he loved so much...Me and Kyra both did it on our own..

I'm sad..I'm so sad...I can't explain how sad I feel..To leave our apartment..to leave this place..full of memories..I'm sorry my love...I tau I janji I akan teman you here..be near to you..But I'm sorry I'm gonna have to break the promise...I sayang you..I sayang you sangat...Tapi I tak boleh stay here anymore...I felt so sick...The air feels so thick to breath in,the songs seems out of tune....

This is the last night we're gonna be here..me and Kyra...Cinta,we had so much fun together here..we went snow sledging,we went picnic,we went to the Lotus track...we went to the beach time nak snow sampai terketar-ketar kita..I never felt cold..you were always there..holding me....keeping me warm...

You put me to sleep for 10 years..you played your guitar until I fell asleep...You played with my hair before I go to bed....I felt loved..Rasa cinta you meresap dalam jiwa..dalam setiap urat nadi I....I miss our little talk..about masa depan..about our dreams..about Kyra..How both of us are so proud of her..especially you....

Kekasih,hati nie hancur..hancur luluh sebenarnya nak tinggalkan you..maafkan I for not being strong...maafkan I for letting go....Maafkan I sebab I tak mampu nak go on...I'm scared..I tak rasa I mampu jadi abah and mama to Kyra at the same time..:(

Sometimes I marah diri I sendiri..For loving you this much...I know I shouldn't...but I let it happend anyway..I opened myself..I let myself be so dependant to you..I gave my heart too much..and now I'm hurt..Never in my life I felt this hurt...Whenever I was hurt before,there's always you by my side,comforting me..hold me close to your chest,seka air mata I,and pujuk I that everything is gonna be okay..and now,I'm crying on my own....:(

I miss you so much...I miss you suap I makan..I miss the smell of your french toast every morning....I miss sharing tooth brush with you..I miss sleeping on your arms...I miss you sleeping on my lap...I miss making coffee for you..I miss cooking your bekal..and above all,I miss you looking in my eyes..telling me how pretty you think I am..telling me that I'm your angel..Telling me how you'll pray to Allah that I'm gonna be your angel in heaven,insy....

Baby,tolong jangan benci I for breaking my promise..I ingat I kuat,but I'm not..Insy I janji I akan datang visit you one day yer sayang..One fine day..For the time-being,bersemadilah dengan aman di sana..Kita dah janji kita akan cinta each other sampai hujung nyawa kita,kan....you proved yours...I'll proved mine,insy...Please wait for me....Di Pintu Syurga,insy...........
I Love You,honey....so very much..........


                 Kasih seorang anak....pada seorang bapa yang sangat sempurna pada matanya...

Al-Fatihah.....

10 ulasan:

blu4sky said...

dear meen,
i found your blog while blog walking. my condolence to you and kyra for the lost of your loves one..

i just want to share with you the story of my friend. she also lost her husband early last year. her husband had a meeting (forgot where) and plan to perform umrah before going back to Malaysia. unfortunately, the her husband met with an accident while on the way to perform umrah, leaving her and their 6 years old daughter and 3 years old son.. her husband was burried in Ma'ala. She and her children didn't get a chance to say good bye as it was very sudden.. and didn't get to go to her husband funeral..

But Allah is great, ada hamba Allah in Mekah blogged about the accident and took photo of her husband grave...the grave has no name but has number as an address to the grave..

i asked her if she is going to visit her husband grave but she said maybe when her children are big enough..if she goes alone, she afraid that might traumatise her children..her children might be feared that their mom might not coming back like their dad...

she always put a smile on her face.. but by reading your blog, i now can sense her grief and sorrow..

dear meen,
you are one lucky girl who get to find your soulmate and true love.
i wish you well and i pray that Allah grant you and kyra with the strength to move on..

take care

jijah montel said...

insya allah meen.. insya allah.. hugs for u and kyra :)

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself Meen. Miss U - k.sham

Ermayum said...

meen dear i dont think he ll be sad - he ll be happy if this what you think best for you to move on - Meen disitu cuma JASAD - yang menjadi tanah balik - but his essence - his soul will be in everywhere you go - he is part of you and part of kyra how could you leave part of you - not possible right?. whenever you are meen he is around - in your heart and most importantly in your prayer - he is closer meen though distance and dimension separated - he is closer in your heart and in your pray

hang on :*hug*

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

askum Meen....

have a safe journey back home...InsyaAllah...walau di mana Meen n Tirah berada, semangat beliau akan turut sama dgn korang..take care my dear friend...

Aida Narina said...

Salam kak meen. When I read this entry, I feel bad when sometimes I don't really appreciate what I still have in my life i.e. special someone and my family members. Thanks for reminding me kak meen. Where ever you are at this moment, I hope you are well and in a good health..

Cheqna said...

Al-Fatihah..

Nana said...

Al Fatihah. i think he would want you and kyra to be happy. The two of you are very important to him. You have to do what is best for you and kyra now and I believe that is what he wants too. Take care my dear. You pindah ke mana?

Anonymous said...

Assamualaikum meen, tabahkan lah diri u, meen.....

YANI SLiM said...

meen, sorry fr my late visit. baru ada masa nk blog walking. my doa utk u & kyra . mog u bdua tabah n insy...akan berjumpa di sana kelak. Amin.