Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 5, 2011

P.S I Love You...



assalamualaikum....watched this movie P.S I love you after Nana mentioned it a few times.Felt like I've watched it before..with him..but I'm not sure...The story is basically about Holly,whom lost her husband to brain tumor.She was 30 when it happened and they've been married for 9 years I think..

This story reminded me bout him..so much...i was 30 when i lost him..he played guitar,just like jerry,Holly husband..and they both passed away during winter...arghh..pedih..I watched it for 15 minutes and decided to stop..Why?Sebab tak tahan pedih..I was crying like mad....

Holly saw him sometimes..just like I did...But she is stronger as she could live at their apartment all by herself..which I can't..I have'nt started packing his stuffs yet....and I don't know how yet..I know its gonna be hard,its gonna be painful..but I'm gonna have to do it one day..

This movie is a very good movie..it was quite depressing at first,but towards the end,you will see the light at the end of the tunnel..It made me cry..and laugh at the same time...I think Holly got over him after a year of his death..But this is just a movie..not a reality like what I've been through...So,it is actually harder in real life...

i'm glad I watched the movie though..Thanks Nana babe....I hope Allah will grant me His Mercy and guide me through this darkness..Insya Allah..I may loose him..but the one that always be with me all this while is Allah..he is gonna be with me..and show me the way....Amin..

4 ulasan:

NURUL said...

salam...
been reading ur blog since.. last couple of weeks.. got ur blog from Alia.. be strong ok...:) u just need more times..

p/s: i Love u.. sy baca buku tu dulu..masa skolah lagi..then come the movie..i think the novel lagi dramatic than the movie.. its one of my fav. :))

mJ said...

Allah will always be with you...take care meen *hugs*

xtopak said...

salam..

u r stronger than u think u r. life is not like a movie but InsyaAllah one day, u'll find yourself smiling again. =)

p.s - the book is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the movie. i dun like the movie at all!

Nana said...

ahhh my dear! buku/story tu is almost like a fairy tale. probably 1 in a trillion yang dapat laki yang would plan that far ahead.

For the rest of us, we have to cope the usual way. Like what you're going through right now.

However, the moral of the story is .. in the end you learn to smile again. you learn to laugh again. you learn to open up to other people. you learn to love again. InsyaAllah.

How long? will it ever stop hurting? we do not know. Just take baby steps.

Take care my dear. Sorry I lama tak comment. been very hectic and depressive .. but I am much better now. I guess everyone has their ups and downs innit?

XXXX