Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 17, 2011

Exactly 2 months

assalamualaikum..Today genap 2 months he went away...He was taken by to see his creator on the 17th December 2010.He was 38 years old...I know I didn't explained why he died..I'm sorry,I wasn't ready at that time..He was having a massive heart attack..Thats what the coroner told me..For me,sakit adalah penyebab aja..The real deal was its his time,kan..Ajal dia..Sebab ramai aja yang tak sakit apa-apa and suddenly go...

I'm just like this..with Kyra..I still missed him..still deeply in love with him..But the real fact that I must accept is He's gone..I like to say it he's physically gone..Spiritually he's still with us..visiting us now and then..I hope...

Its not an easy thing to swallow...accepting the fact that he's gone pun not easy..I took almost a month..Even now sometimes when I woke up,I still can't believe he left us months ago...Driving around the city without him is hurting...We passed by the place we used to have our family picnic,where we played football,where we ate,where we had our gediks date,where we tapau food....arrghh..My knees are like jello..macam nak pengsan rasanya...

However,I tried to be strong,went to the garden centre,siapkan his grave berdua dengan Kyra..Memang rasa nak pengsan everytime I visit the grave..but,gagahkan jugak kaki nie..demi anak,demi diri sendiri..Sometimes I just got so tired of being so weak and fragile...

Life is hard,but life must go on...Semua yang kita ada di dunia nie hanyalah perhiasan dan pinjaman dariNya semata...I believe Allah had a better plans for me and him..I'm thankful that walaupun Allah ambil orang yang I cinta,He granted me something better in return..yang tiada galang gantinya...For that,Alhamdulillah...To whoever is in sorrow,please..dekatkan diri padaNya...Turn to him..Dia saja yang dapat membantu kita..Merintihlah padaNya..Insy,selepas kesusahan,akan ada kemudahan....Amin..



Kambing pun suka dia..adoilah....

0 ulasan: