Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 10, 2011

A Very Longgg Journey

assalamualaikum..I realized after spending almost 2 months in Malaysia,I got soo tan..This must due to berjemur kat pool almost everyday..And today,I decided to come home...I just touched down at Schiphol,Amsterdam..It was indeed the longest flight of my life..It took 12.5 hours from KLIA and I can´t even sleep at all....arghh..Kyra slept like almost 7 hours..I melayan lagu Taylor Swift and 2,3 movies..Sayu sangat tengok seat beside Kyra empty..It should be him sitting there,the man I love..whom will be bored to death pasal he can´t smoke..haru...

Then touched down pepagi buta kat amsterdam,siap la beli ticket Fyra,the high speed train to Rotterdam Central..malangnya..brain malfunction,mengong kot pasal tak tido,silap naik train...When I asked around,this guy said he was going to Antwerp..what the tutt,kan..Gilo ke hapa...Nasib tak kena panic attack...hadoila..Then alhamdulillah,train tu stop jugak kat Rotterdam Central,tapi lembab la,not as fast as Fyra tuh kan....

Below ada la picture of Rotterdam city...nie I tengah charge my I phone,nanti petang I snap more ok...



2 ulasan:

Nana said...

welcome back my dear!!! If you feel down and lonely just give me a call ok! we can have a good chat :D

I know it would be quite hard going back to the house. Be strong ok. You can do this! I have loads of faith in you ;D

Anonymous said...

oh u balik msia ke dear? tak perasan in u mention about it here.

anyway, welcome home and be stronger than ever ok?

*hugs*