Click Here

Eternal Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 4, 2011

I'm Incomplete...

assalamualaikum...its Friday again today...everytime Friday comes,i will remember him automatically as he passed away on Friday morning..It felt like yesterday when i saw his face..I had a terrible toothache since yesterday,been taking paracetamol to make me feel better..adoi,its more painful when I decided to fast..so,I'm praying to Allah that I can tahan the pain till maghrib today..amin..

Woke up quite late this morning,as the result of my sleepless night pasal my toothache...Took my phone and godek2...last2 terjumpa all my darling sms es,since July last year...Adoi,read one by one...syahdunya reading what he wrote,how he missed me,how he loved me so much..Deep inside,I know I'm not gonna get that kinda sms es from him anymore..any it hurts! I missed his phone calls,especially when he called me when I was busy cooking and said he was in mood for 'bercinta' thru the phone.And I would say"You takde keje,yer?And he would laugh out loud!!

I miss cooking for him..seeing him tambah nasik berlumba-lumba dengan Kyra..There's this one night,I told him I'm not cooking,then tetiba I masak nasi lemak siap daun pisang with his fav sambal sotong..I can see how his eyes glowed when he saw the food ready when he came back from work...I missed that..I missed when he hugged me and said thank you for cooking for him..:(

Its not easy,when I go everywhere,I saw a complete family..husband,wife and children..Do you know how hurting it is?Like a blade go thru my vein...Sedih,sebak,semua rasa ada...he is my soulmate..we complete each other..and now..I'm lost without him..I'm incomplete..........:(

2 ulasan:

mJ said...

truly understand how u feels...be strong meen but i know its not that easy...

Anonymous said...

sis,

How blessed u were with so much love.

i can feel the way he loves you thru the way you write.

be strong...